• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The bread has great power. Great responsibility

Zen127

Smash Apprentice
I placed 4th with Adhd, Ninjalink and jash at a NY tourney called Gauntlet last week.

The thing is...I only used Falco.

:(

I really tried to use Wolf in past tourneys but...I just let him overshadow my potential with the bird and his power of the hand.

I will try to go Wolf in MM's and IC/Olimars, maybe Toon Link as well...but I don't think he'll be my main. Ever

I've failed you Wolf boarders ima go cut myself now

tekkie

Smash Master
I placed 4th with Adhd, Ninjalink and jash at a NY tourney called Gauntlet last week.

The thing is...I only used Falco.

:(

I really tried to use Wolf in past tourneys but...I just let him overshadow my potential with the bird and his power of the hand.

I will try to go Wolf in MM's and IC/Olimars, maybe Toon Link as well...but I don't think he'll be my main. Ever

I've failed you Wolf boarders ima go cut myself now
what you need is a chili dog. get your *** in the social thread

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
It's okay Zen <3 Honestly, it's just good to hear that you're back in the scene lol. Good job with the 4th place, your Falco must really be as good as they say :p

And what Tekkie said, social thread > emocide ;D

:059:

Zen127

Smash Apprentice
I've seen potential in Seagull Man. Hes gonna aspire future wolfs just like I have. :D

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Come back to the Wofl side, we have waffles!
You mean woffles....right...?
Cut yourself deep Zen. LOL.
LOL
I've seen potential in Seagull Man. Hes gonna aspire future wolfs just like I have. :D
Lies...He'll be tied with me for funniest Wolf main evar :p
You know, I am starting to recognize that vid by it's address.
LOL
What's the matter, scared?
QFT ^^^
Edit: BTW, nice avi, FUR. We all know what she's from XD

Top Bottom