• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Brawl+ Download Thread

All Things Gaming 6

Smash Apprentice
I recently tracked down Brawl+, & I re-uploaded it on Dropbox, so if anyone wants to take a look at this forgotten piece of Brawl modding History, you can finally do so.
US = Brawl+ 7.0.3 Shining Gold (Comes with Hackless & Homebrew)
PAL = Brawl+ 4.1 (Homebrew Only)

[Updated April 1st, 2019 w/US common5.pac and Japan build]
I recently tracked down Brawl+, & I re-uploaded it on Dropbox, so if anyone wants to take a look at this forgotten piece of Brawl modding History, you can finally do so.
Includes:
US = Brawl+ 7.0.3 Shining Gold (Comes with Hackless & Homebrew, Now Includes common5.pac]
PAL = Brawl+ 4.1 (Homebrew Only)
Japan = Brawl+ 8.4 (fighter folder only)
Stage DLC #1
Download

Last edited:

Bob

Banned via Warnings
Ah, I remember Brawl Plus. It was a very interesting game for it's time.

#Memories

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
Just hack your Wii already and unlock it's potential, if you fear that you could brick it, then the only thing that can do that is an extraordinarily badly timed power failure. And no longer will you have to worry about taking care of your Brawl disc because you can just load everything from SD, nor worry about your batteries running out because you can boot straight to the homebrew channel, among other great things.

As for why it doesn't work, i don't know, but you can try downloading the stage exploit here: http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/Smash_Stack

NegatiVenus

Smash Rookie
NNID
SirEspeon404
3DS FC
3883-7602-0604
I think it would be great if we could find the developers, after all, most of them moved on to work on Project M.

Last edited:

dormancykizr

Smash Rookie
could someone make a dolphin version of Brawl + ? :190:
do you mean like its own dolphin, like p+? if so then i could try to get in contact with someone who can, but if you just mean iso then you could add me on discord and i can help you make one.

Mega_brawler

Smash Rookie
do you mean like its own dolphin, like p+? if so then i could try to get in contact with someone who can, but if you just mean iso then you could add me on discord and i can help you make one.
Just for dolphin. Unless the iso would work on dolphin too, then whatever is easier.

Top Bottom