• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bowsercider comes to SmashBoards

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Hi guys. Some of you might know me some of you might not. Regardless I am pretty sure you have been caught in a match with me from time to time. Yes I am the one who haunts Nintendo WFC on SSBB I am the one who plays as a white bowser and has a infamous youtube channel and youtube series called Bowserciding Online SSBB Adventures. I am the white bowser.

Why do I play as a white bowser well its because the horseman of death in the the book of revelations rides a white horse so I consider myself to be the grim reaper of online SSBB therefore I play as a white bowser. I would like you guys to post to this thread your thoughts about bowserciding. Is it fun? Is it fair? Is it funny? Is it right? Also this thread can be used for simple jokes about the topic of bowserciding as well which is mainly why I am putting it in the general discussion tab. I hope this is the right category to put it in but if anyone just wants to comment on a thread that is comedic and friendly then this is for you.

I have been bowserciding on online SSBB for 2 years straight now and I have kind of gathered a cult following because of the videos I make on the subject on youtube. I have learned a lot about how to predict how to do a bowsercide and how to make it very unavoidable when the opportunity presents itself. I know some people might immediately hate on me because I do this bowserciding for kicks and giggles. And since that is what I consider constantly bowserciding people to be then I expect this thread to be about the same kicks and giggles.

Whether you take offense to this thread is your own fault as a bowsercide can easily be blocked and/or avoided if you are an sort of viable Smash Bros player. If you would like to ask why I do this on SSBB well I will simply answer why not? Honestly I am very good at SSBB and I feel that instead of wasting my energy practicing my Lucario online is pointless because we all know that basic brawl on online SSBB is rigged at times. So like I said before this thread is for kicks and giggles because it is about bowserciding.

I hope I am not breaking any rules by putting this in the general brawl discussion tab and I do hope I am not advertising because that would be wrong and I assure you that is the last thing I am trying to accomplish.

In all essence I just want a second opinion on bowserciding in general that is what this thread is here for. I will continue to bowsercide even if I get a little hate from random people because of this thread. So like I said please give a second opinion about bowserciding. Joke if you want to I don't think it matters. Correct me if I am wrong by posting this thread as I do not want to sound like I am breaking the rules of this forum. And if I am then by all means you can shut down this thread but please don't do so without a reason. I don't believe I am breaking any rules by creating this thread and to be honest one tiny little thread about a few things funny and a few things serious is ideal if you want to be innovative and open-minded.

So I believe I have talked for long enough. Let's here the second opinions of people about Bowserciding. Please feel free to share your thoughts and share your experiences you have had with me online SSBB as they are welcome to be shared in this thread as not all of them have been caught on camera. Now Keep on smashing!

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
oh... bowserciding is the best thing to happen in the history of ssb EVER (ok maby not but closed to it)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Alright. Problems here:

1. The wall of text is not OK. I'm not sure where you came from, but around here walls of text are frowned upon, as they really hurt the eyes.

2. I'm not sure what this thread is really for. Bowser's Side-B move is something any Bowser player (or anyone in general, like myself) is aware of. Honestly the general opinion (from pro Bowser players like Gimpyfish) seems to be that the Koopa Claw was better. As such, it was put back in Project M.

3. I'm just not sure what discussion can really be made here, unless you reorganize your first post to be less...one-sided. "I like Bowser's side-B and there's nothing you can do about it. What do you think?" is kind of what I read.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Alright. Problems here:

1. The wall of text is not OK. I'm not sure where you came from, but around here walls of text are frowned upon, as they really hurt the eyes.

2. I'm not sure what this thread is really for. Bowser's Side-B move is something any Bowser player (or anyone in general, like myself) is aware of. Honestly the general opinion (from pro Bowser players like Gimpyfish) seems to be that the Koopa Claw was better. As such, it was put back in Project M.

3. I'm just not sure what discussion can really be made here, unless you reorganize your first post to be less...one-sided. "I like Bowser's side-B and there's nothing you can do about it. What do you think?" is kind of what I read.
Don't worry I fixed it. And didn't I say in the first post that this thread is for kicks and giggles since bowserciding people constantly online is just that, for kicks and giggles.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Alright. Problems here:

Lol jeez, is this how you greet new people to the forums? What he wrote wasn't a wall of text. A wall of text has no spacing at all.
Second, don't criticize someone on something because you are too damn lazy to read.

Anyways, welcome TheWhiteBowser! =)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Lol jeez, is this how you greet new people to the forums? What he wrote wasn't a wall of text. A wall of text has no spacing at all.
Second, don't criticize someone on something because you are too damn lazy to read.

Look, I'll apologize for how I handled that, because the past couple of months have been a tough time in my life, and alot of things are changing. So formally I'd like to apologize.

However, I'd like you to understand that when I posted, it was indeed a wall of text, and his comment about "fixing it" after mine represents him going back and editing the previous wall of text. So no harm done, but please don't make accusations without knowing the facts.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace

Thanks for the welcome! I hope to see you and others that respond to this thread online sometime so we can have fun together! My kind of fun that is... :pimp:
Because Bowserciding is so much fun... So much fun indeed.
The healthy benefits of bowserciding are endless, it causes weight loss, positive attitude, a happy outlook on life, and much more! :laugh:

Jcris25

Smash Rookie
Hi guys. Some of you might know me some of you might not. Regardless I am pretty sure you have been caught in a match with me from time to time. Yes I am the one who haunts Nintendo WFC on SSBB I am the one who plays as a white bowser and has a infamous youtube channel and youtube series called Bowserciding Online SSBB Adventures. I am the white bowser.

Why do I play as a white bowser well its because the horseman of death in the the book of revelations rides a white horse so I consider myself to be the grim reaper of online SSBB therefore I play as a white bowser. I would like you guys to post to this thread your thoughts about bowserciding. Is it fun? Is it fair? Is it funny? Is it right? Also this thread can be used for simple jokes about the topic of bowserciding as well which is mainly why I am putting it in the general discussion tab. I hope this is the right category to put it in but if anyone just wants to comment on a thread that is comedic and friendly then this is for you.

I have been bowserciding on online SSBB for 2 years straight now and I have kind of gathered a cult following because of the videos I make on the subject on youtube. I have learned a lot about how to predict how to do a bowsercide and how to make it very unavoidable when the opportunity presents itself. I know some people might immediately hate on me because I do this bowserciding for kicks and giggles. And since that is what I consider constantly bowserciding people to be then I expect this thread to be about the same kicks and giggles.

Whether you take offense to this thread is your own fault as a bowsercide can easily be blocked and/or avoided if you are an sort of viable Smash Bros player. If you would like to ask why I do this on SSBB well I will simply answer why not? Honestly I am very good at SSBB and I feel that instead of wasting my energy practicing my Lucario online is pointless because we all know that basic brawl on online SSBB is rigged at times. So like I said before this thread is for kicks and giggles because it is about bowserciding.

I hope I am not breaking any rules by putting this in the general brawl discussion tab and I do hope I am not advertising because that would be wrong and I assure you that is the last thing I am trying to accomplish.

In all essence I just want a second opinion on bowserciding in general that is what this thread is here for. I will continue to bowsercide even if I get a little hate from random people because of this thread. So like I said please give a second opinion about bowserciding. Joke if you want to I don't think it matters. Correct me if I am wrong by posting this thread as I do not want to sound like I am breaking the rules of this forum. And if I am then by all means you can shut down this thread but please don't do so without a reason. I don't believe I am breaking any rules by creating this thread and to be honest one tiny little thread about a few things funny and a few things serious is ideal if you want to be innovative and open-minded.

So I believe I have talked for long enough. Let's here the second opinions of people about Bowserciding. Please feel free to share your thoughts and share your experiences you have had with me online SSBB as they are welcome to be shared in this thread as not all of them have been caught on camera. Now Keep on smashing!

Whatever this is about, I would rip you a new one with Fox McCloud. I consider my self way above average but not professional. I am a bit rusty right now. Anyways......Online play is by region so not sure of your point.

Top Bottom