• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the Bowsercide?

Gindler

Smash Champion
I was just wondering, but does the bowsercide actually work on people in tournies and stuff like that? Cause I've noticed that trying to do it I don't have alot of control over it.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Any decent player won't let you pull it off on them easily. You'd have to get their damage much higher than yours and then you'd probably be able to DI off the ledge with them and they couldn't stop it.

But Bowser is typically the one receiving more damage in most matchups, so that seldom happens in matches with equiskilled players.

G J Cod

Smash Cadet
My one friend was decent with Yoshi in n64 and REALLY good with him in melee. He got tired of him in BRAWL, and guess who he switched to? BOWSER!

Ezurus

Smash Rookie
I agree. For the most part, the Bowsercide helps you press your advantage, not come up from behind.

Albericht

Smash Rookie
The bowsercide is actually quite viable. I do at least one successful bowserside in a 3 stock match. The trick to it is using while youre trying to recover from the edge of the screen or midair when a foe is attempting to recover. In any case, its a last resort so dont get too discouraged if you miss and die.

Top Bottom