• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bionicle Thread I'm really feeling the POWAAAAAAH!

Do you like the new Bionicles?

• They should perish in the REAL sea of protodermis (no)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Talk about all things Bionicle here, Sets, Movies, shorts, stories, and games. In case you've been living under a stone, Lego announced a reboot of the Bionicle series which previously went from 2001-2011. They have started by releasing mini webisodes telling the new story, the main gripe most have is that all the characters are voiced by the same person.
Well have fun and remember the three virtues, Unity,Duty, and Destiny.
Also feel free to post Miis of Bionicles here, and create movesets for them if they could be in a smash bros game (just for fun) as well as your custom Bionicle creations and shorts.
Also Piraka rule!

Last edited:

HvEVIL

Smash Rookie
LOL @ all the characters voiced by the same person. Well I guess most cartoons are like that where 1-3 people voice the majority of the cast, but damn, just 1 person doing it all is crazy

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
LOL @ all the characters voiced by the same person. Well I guess most cartoons are like that where 1-3 people voice the majority of the cast, but damn, just 1 person doing it all is crazy
It wouldn't be so bad if he was talented and could make it sound like 6 totally different people, but they should have gotten a female vice actor for Gali, the cast from MATA should have voiced the characters in the shorts.

ArhyLis

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AstralRaptor
3DS FC
5069-4138-6092
It is kind of disappointing only one voiced them all, but get this: the Korean version has all 6 toa with individual voices! Here, I'll show you a clip:

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
i used to have the green bionicle my brother help me built it

Last edited:
Top Bottom