• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Count

Smash Champion
My coaching and teaching ability is among the best in the MW imo. I helped develop some of MJG's winning strategies for doubles for APEX2013. I also practiced a lot w Zinoto on WiFi and taught him some stuff back when he was getting better last summer. I taught Shugo the Diddy MU back in like 2009 (not like he wasn't ****** AZ anyways).

Also Shaya what do you think I do vs Calvin online? ;p If he's not playing to par he gets destroyed (I mean 'Chi-is-up-2-to-1-stocks-and-I-am-going-to-need-a-hail-mary-to-win' destroyed). I have way lower placings than him in tournament and live in a worse region (IMO) but I still do work against him. That being said my win rate against him is something like 4-6, which shows you how consistent he is (and how solid our connection is lol).

Yes, Chi is a really good coach. So good, that he coached me, made me too good, and has like a 0-13987340910784 record vs me.

*This has been my monthly troll of Clowsui. Falco boards carry on.*

SoggyEagle

Smash Journeyman
I had to do a search for 'Statesboro' to start finding smashers down here! I just moved to the area to continue school at GSU. I play Melee but am 100% willing to play Brawl/ P:M.

As of today, I have zero competitive experience w Brawl, but want to start in order to practice thoughtful play to enhance my Melee game.

Let's get the community down here rolling, if you're still down here, LDLM!

Darktega

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darktega13
So I went to my first double elimination tournament (local) set based and placed in third. I feel so damn proud for no reason... In the good way, obviously.

Falco is a top tier baker in recent years. He created his own bakery corporate empire. No longer does he have time to keep enemies off his bread.

Falco has his paid muscle mk, ic, diddy, marth, snake keeping hands off his bread.

Falco flakes are the newest rage.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Hey guys, I won a local this weekend with Ganon/Falco/Sheik. Here's a match you may enjoy between two of the best MW Falcos--let me know what you think:

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Happy Birthday Keitaro :)

Match was okay, feel like Falco dittos are still silly even without the chain grab. DLA, when you had the read on Arty's side b recovery going onto the edge you should dair instead of bair.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Ahh really? I love Falco dittos, they're so fun. Falco has a lot of fun approach and punish options vs. himself. I could see it being cheesy if both players want to camp each other though. Anyways thanks for the advice, I'll remember that next time.

Happy B-day Keitaro :lick:

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
You mean like how you invented electricity and told no one ?
You big jerk.

You could have shared that with me.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Can you guys at least guess why before I take the time to explain

Have you ever seen a good gay ass D3 vs Falco

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Only if I can find one more person to agree with me that Falco:Dedede is 4:6.

What is the meaning of blue feathers Larry and how did god or science create both?
That is a very good question Shaya and I have come up with a great answer.

"Colours" as you may call them don't really exist, it's all a state of mind man. The reason that some feathers appear to be blue is that we all think they are, but in actuality they can be red, green, even magenta, whatever you want them to be. If you can change these blue feathers to the colour you desire, then you have truly discovered what you needed to and have transcended to a level Falcolo, Falco nirvana.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
to bad man =( would have been awesome to see you against the likes of Mr.R, Leon and others.

Edit: what did happen in France anyway?
I didnt bring that much money because we were supposed to get housing. We didn't get housed in favour of ally and had to sleep on a bench on the streets of France with our luggage. My wavy self was broke, hungry and homeless.... like a fricken pigeon :/

P.S I wanted to face them too, SHOW DEHF/LARRY HOW ITS DONE WOOOHOOOOWHOOOtrolollolol!!!!!!

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
I didnt bring that much money because we were supposed to get housing. We didn't get housed in favour of ally and had to sleep on a bench on the streets of France with our luggage. My wavy self was broke, hungry and homeless.... like a fricken pigeon :/

P.S I wanted to face them too, SHOW DEHF/LARRY HOW ITS DONE WOOOHOOOOWHOOOtrolollolol!!!!!!

well I think I can say in name of all the dutch players that we would do the best we can to give you and the others a legit place to stay or at least help you find one but in the end its up to you if you want to visit or not.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Well if you want the other (and worse) part of the story Kasper, the person hosting Ally had enough room in his house for you guys, it's just that he is a ****. He's been shunned out of the Brawl community for doing that btw.

So yeah housing in France got a lot better since then.

PS : I can testify that dutchies house their guests good, they even take you to the Burger King when they're not hungry.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Kasper, the other English have arranged for a cabin where the entire group is staying, just talk to them about it. And yeah, we wouldn't abandon you guys in desperate times and at least have you know upfront what things are like.

EDIT: Also, didn't you already book a ticket?

Top Bottom