• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Awesome Brains of SWF

Sukai

Smash Champion
Link to original post: [drupal=1308]The Awesome Brains of SWF[/drupal]

I think I must commend the brilliant minds of the people who come up with Brawl hacking codes.

I took a processing class last semester, so i know all about Hex, and if I took the time to know the code, I'd be able to come up with some codes of my own, just too busy.

But THESE guys, I wouldn't mind shaking their hand.
Brawl+ is so much more fun than Melee, in my opinion of course. Melee's controls aren't very sensitive and at some points, not very responsive, I know this because a few days back I played Melee with my friend, and the controls felt really stiff compared to Brawl. This is the prime reason why I like Brawl+ so much, it has a Melee feel to it, but the controls are much more smooth, not to mention Melee doesn't have Sonic or Snake.

Aside from Brawl+, there are the texture hacks, which are equally as fun, I love taking pictures and sending them to my friends to see their reaction, it's a treasure. This credits both the people who made the codes and those who make the textures, bravo.

It's funny, seeing that idle people are doing a better job entertaining than Nintendo themselves. It's stuff like this that I really want to pitch in on, just help out, contribute, but I'm a bit too busy most of the time, which sucks.

All and all, I wanted this blog to be dedicated to the geniuses who god mods Sora's *** off.

Top Bottom