• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Alternative Thread

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
anyone else here indie/alt/hip and want 2 have cool alt discussions where we put aside our differences and insecurities and bask in the relativity of how alt we all are?

indie= electro
electro= hip
punk= indie
hip= punk and indie too

its all the same thing in 20k10. i dont care if you still like chillwave music or IDM music while i have moved on to much more chill lo fi fuzz. we are all = here and all alt for the same reasons. kind of like existentialism where we are part of something greater than ourselves. so lets get 2 know each other.

thought the music thread was gonna hype some of this up but got littered with nerdy metal and unchill electronic music instead.

first topic of discussion is can foreign people be alt?
they always look like they are random and not rlly a part of the band they r playing in what are your thoughts?

there are many blogs like this on the interweb but none on SWF and am interested in seeing if this site can prove me wrong and b chill.

also dont post in here if you arent alt i will be able to tell. :urg:

Top Bottom