• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All broken grab.(needs more DOWN-SMASH)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
The ice climbers(melee not brawl) are by FAR the hardest in the all smash games. No ones ever mastered them because a lot isn't written down or only a few know.

So I wan to make a grab chart that gives good details, percents that they work at, how it works on, videos(maybe even real matches), who invented them, and etc.

The only throw I know for a fact is 100% unescapable if done right is the handoff I could be wrong but that's the only one that works 100% but it's limited in how many times it can be used. Some chain throws are legit as H*** like d-throw dair regrab. but some can vary a lot and are a bit unknown. Like b-throw wavedash with nana to grab (on fox). So I would count those as theories and the legit ones as laws. Why it's good to learn more is so you can switch up your chain throws and throw them off.

Will update when I get more info like this chain throw works till __ or a new chain throw comes up.

Unescapable:
The Hand-Off
The Wobble

Legit chain throws: (includes the ones done by only one)
D-throw dair regrab. Works on most of the cast
grab video- show d-throw/ d-throw dair/ d-throw Iceblock/d-throw down-smash/d-throw fair/and shows other useful info
Chain throw theories: (not very legit but fun as H***)

B-throw, wavedash grab (Nana). Only works on Fox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaNLLN5YGDk

Popo or Nana only:

U-throw, dash attack (Popo, assuming DI away), regrab. Varies with DI, platforms can get in the way. works on fox, falco

D-throw, regrab. Works on bowser,DK,pichu,pikachu,sheik,fox,roy,falco,falcon,yoshi

I don't think I will be able touch this for a day or two I feel like I,m going to puke, oh God I wish I was mentally stable.

Top Bottom