• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Act Of Gratitude

Staz

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=5078]The Act Of Gratitude[/drupal]

heh heh...I probably should've of written (or in this case, typed) around thanksgiving time, just because that's when we are reminded most about it.

ANYWAY

let's start with a definition

Gratitude: The quality of being thankful, readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.

We all know what gratitude is, and sometimes we REALLY don't know how good we have it sometimes. I know we hear this all the time, but it's so true! Well.... gratitude has taken a huge role in my life, I've experienced a lot of stuff, trials happen, and that's what made me realize and open my eyes. in general there are problems through out all our lives. People around the world suffer so much more than we could ever imagine. Children are left homeless, never even meeting their real parents or not even know what it's like to have a family in general.

This might be something we always hear, but it's always great just to be reminded of how to show gratitude. We must rejoice in what we have, always being happy. Tough times really do come but once we overcome it in the way of gratitude we will become stronger. It can always be worse, love what you have. And never lose site of it.

Top Bottom