• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The acclaimed" Potentially new Luigi tech

NASA1998

Smash Rookie
People have known about this for awhile but it's rarely used just because of the small range of his fmash. Though I suppose if someone was proficient with this technique it would pay off due to the scaling on that move.

NASA1998

Smash Rookie
I think it would be interesting if you could do dmash/nair/utilt out of a tech chase on battlefield/yoshis/dreamland into a waveland on a platform and stop with fmash to catch them. You would have to really know what % it works at for each character though :ohwell:

Yann J.Ridin

Smash Apprentice
Switzerland, La Suisse, Pays de Neuchâtel
This stops the momentum cause there is a buffer for the Fsmash of 2 frames i guess. So you can start dashing 1 or 2 frames then pressing A and he will still do a Fsmash. So if you dash forward, it breaks totally the momentum of the WD and then Fsmash.
If you want to WD fsmash while sliding you have to be frame perfect with the coordination of your stick and the A press. Or you can WD and Fsmash with C-stick ; you will never run so. And you can charge the Fsmash with C-stick+ Z or A

Top Bottom