• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Not too bad, but don't leave after two games next time :) Really though try to be less predictable when you roll since almost every time you started doing it was to get behind me, which the natural reaction for me as DH is to run and reset the camping position. Focus on applying heavy offensive pressure by using more short hops to get around the clay pigeons and gunmen and you'll improve substantially

OrangeKirby

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0104-0519-8627
Not too bad, but don't leave after two games next time :) Really though try to be less predictable when you roll since almost every time you started doing it was to get behind me, which the natural reaction for me as DH is to run and reset the camping position. Focus on applying heavy offensive pressure by using more short hops to get around the clay pigeons and gunmen and you'll improve substantially
Got it. But the only reason I left after two games is that I thought it was 2 out of 3. Sorry.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
He's playing with aranocean right now.

Anybody out there, ........... there ........... there....... *echo*
No sir, I am just that devoted to lurking. Count me in Spirst.

Edit: GGs Ocean. Their were some really hype matches in there.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Alright, BSME - Spirst's My room. We got ourselves a 2v2.

edit: Spirst, you *****.

Last edited:

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
GGs @ Parcheesy Parcheesy lol I knew Rosalina would bop Mega Man, but I wanted to see just how badly. Also, I'm sorry, but I'm really glad she's getting the nerf where Luma can't attack while she's getting thrown, because that's super annoying to deal with haha. Your Rosalina's still solid as usual.

I also noticed I need to stop automatically shielding when landing because you usually got the grab punish off me, so thanks for showing me that!

Anyone wanna 1v1? 3 stock 8 mins

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
It booted me, and now keeps giving me "unable to join".

Edit: I've tried five times to rejoin so far. Let me try and reconnect entirely.

Edit edit: Nope. I'm not getting in. :/

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
GGs @ Parcheesy Parcheesy lol I knew Rosalina would bop Mega Man, but I wanted to see just how badly. Also, I'm sorry, but I'm really glad she's getting the nerf where Luma can't attack while she's getting thrown, because that's super annoying to deal with haha. Your Rosalina's still solid as usual.

I also noticed I need to stop automatically shielding when landing because you usually got the grab punish off me, so thanks for showing me that!

Rosalina doesn't bop Mega Man badly. I think Parcheesy and I have been going relatively even lately. You just need to learn the matchup and adjust your playstyle.

Maybe after I play some doubles. I'd love to see another Mega Man as well as a Pikachu, which I've literally never played against one in this game besides the demo. (Don't worry, we don't have to Mega Man ditto if you don't want to) :D

Edit: @ Parcheesy Parcheesy - I'm remaking the room.

Last edited:

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Rosalina doesn't bop Mega Man badly. I think Parcheesy and I have been going relatively even lately. You just need to learn the matchup and adjust your playstyle.

Maybe after I play some doubles. I'd love to see another Mega Man as well as a Pikachu, which I've literally never played against one in this game besides the demo. (Don't worry, we don't have to Mega Man ditto if you don't want to) :D

Edit: @ Parcheesy Parcheesy - I'm remaking the room.
Honestly, I would love to do some Mega Man dittos so can learn. I'll add you in the mean time.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
- I give full credit for that Megaman bopping to Locke here. I've played quite a few matches with his Blue Bomber. The matchup might not be that bad, but having knowledge about it goes quite a while.
- Luma will still bop you the moment your throw animation starts. The only thing that will change is you'll get a few more pummels.
- I'm just trying to react to what you're doing. Most people try to shield when they think they're in a disadvantageous position, so I assume after a combo, it's a good time to go for a dash grab. Works on like 90% of the For Glory crowd.

Edit: Double Rosalina is fun.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Honestly, I would love to do some Mega Man dittos so can learn. I'll add you in the mean time.
In my opinion, dittos are a unique matchup everything in our arsenal clashes/cancels. Especially since everything cancels with lemons.

But I'm not opposed to them :D

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Woah, did they patch Reset Forest to be less chaotic? That would be amazing.

Edit: I remember there being a lot more destructible terrain, paired with a hazard along the bottom.

Last edited:
Top Bottom