• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 100% Sweetspotted Knee.

Ipwn

Smash Apprentice
Moonwalk to Knee.

I dont know but if you have seen my post in Melee discusion..
Wee.. as I noticed a reverse knee always ( well what I've seen ) sweetspots.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Probably because the hitbox extends from his back to the mid of his knee before weakening. I'm just speculating though. Someone with an AR could test it.

punisher47

Smash Journeyman
naw its dosent always sweetspot. just like Meta said if you hit it to late or to early then it wont sweetspot.

deadleather

Smash Apprentice
I like bairs, it has a bigger hitbox compared to the knee reversed. Also when you knee you have quite a few frames to wait for, bair is much quicker. For style points i think you should moonwalk knee!

Tyson651

Smash Lord
knees have timing sweetspot, while zelda's foot has area sweetspot.

does not work other ways around.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
yeah just like Zelda's B/Fair
Even though Zelda's B/Fair needs to be timed, it still has to hit with her "foot" (the end, specifically).

Captain Falcons just needs to be timed properly, you can hit it anywhere and they are more likely to go flying in whatever direction it is.

Top Bottom