• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the 1,000th rate my pit thread

guitarnerd

Smash Cadet
Not too bad, although there is a lot of room for improvement (there always is) I don't claim to be a guru or anything, but I have a few suggestions: Focus on your spacing, feel free to move around without rolling. Also, if you aren't already, try focusing your attention on the opponent, and watch your own character in your peripheral vision. I've found that for myself, it helps me to not get hit (afterall, if you were never hit, you'd never get ko'd)

Also, I'd recommend not playing against computers very much, if at all, because it creates a few bad habits. If you have to practice with a computer, make it a lvl 1 or better yet, an empty controller.
Playing against computers makes you feel too comfortable with their recovery patterns and lulls you into thinking that charged smashes are always the best... they're not.

I noticed that very few of your arrows connected; Try some target practice with your arrows, (training mode, comp set to "jump" and shoot arrows at him... or whatever).

That's my 2 cents.

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
Not too bad, although there is a lot of room for improvement (there always is) I don't claim to be a guru or anything, but I have a few suggestions: Focus on your spacing, feel free to move around without rolling. Also, if you aren't already, try focusing your attention on the opponent, and watch your own character in your peripheral vision. I've found that for myself, it helps me to not get hit (afterall, if you were never hit, you'd never get ko'd)

Also, I'd recommend not playing against computers very much, if at all, because it creates a few bad habits. If you have to practice with a computer, make it a lvl 1 or better yet, an empty controller.
Playing against computers makes you feel too comfortable with their recovery patterns and lulls you into thinking that charged smashes are always the best... they're not.

I noticed that very few of your arrows connected; Try some target practice with your arrows, (training mode, comp set to "jump" and shoot arrows at him... or whatever).

That's my 2 cents.
thank i was expectin gthe first thing to be lolz u sux bad

Top Bottom