• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That was great.

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
Yesterday, I had an online match against a Bowser and a Wolf on Bridge of Eldin. The Bowser player was taking a crap or something, and the Wolf player, who obviously was terrified at the sight of the mighty Dedede, tried to get cheap kills by beating up the brain-dead Bowser. I just lied there and let him do so, seeing if he would bother me. He didn't, so I tried something.

I let him get Bowser really close to the edge, then inhaled him and spit him at Bowser, killing them both. I started doing this when time was low, though, so it went into sudden death.

I ran as far away from him as I could and just lied down. He slowly walked up to me, and fsmashed.

I rolled behind him and whacked him with the Jet Hammer. KO.

whut?

Smash Journeyman
Yesterday, I had an online match against a Bowser and a Wolf on Bridge of Eldin. The Bowser player was taking a crap or something, and the Wolf player, who obviously was terrified at the sight of the mighty Dedede, tried to get cheap kills by beating up the brain-dead Bowser. I just lied there and let him do so, seeing if he would bother me. He didn't, so I tried something.

I let him get Bowser really close to the edge, then inhaled him and spit him at Bowser, killing them both. I started doing this when time was low, though, so it went into sudden death.

I ran as far away from him as I could and just lied down. He slowly walked up to me, and fsmashed.

I rolled behind him and whacked him with the Jet Hammer. KO.

yesterday i paid a male prostitute 20 dollars to play me in a game of chess.
because we are...civilized respectable human beings.

Top Bottom