• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That side tourney game with Snake's c4 recovery...

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
What is the name for that game? And are there official rules? I know it used to be popular back in the day. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, here's the gist:
4 Snakes
Custom stage with a solid ceiling, and two walls, no bottom
All 4 Snakes jump down from the top, go underneath the walls, and use Cypher to go up inside the space
C4 recover continuously, eventually teching the walls at high percents, last Snake standing (or rising) wins

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
The name of the game is Duelist~

Sadly that's all I know though. We play it a lot here in colorado but as far as "rules" go the only rule is don't stand on solid surface for too long.

D

Deleted member 189823

Funnily enough, a friend here does that but with explosive items or something. 300%, 2.0 damage, etc.

I always thought the rules should be modified a bit. Something like 3 stocks instead of simply 5 stocks. That could take forever. After that put handicap on 100% to jump start the need to have to keep blowing yourself up to gain damage.

Top Bottom