• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That S.H.I.T.S. Bananus Results/ShoutOuts

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
Here is the results of the Bananus.

1: BattleChrist ($66.00)
2: Knuttz ($33.00)
3: gnosis ($11.00)
4: Scar
5: Craztad
5: Zark
7: FrankieFreakshow
7: Thre
9: Puph
9: HBIC
9: Pano

All I've got to say for the 30 people who ditched "thanks"....

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I think what she really means is fvck you OOS. and more to some our smash community, to o. We made this tourney 3 weeks ago, and made it during NO tourneys so OOS could go. Also, we told several members in the community, and they were confirmed and never answered their phones today....This makes me want to never be the networking guy again for Idaho...sorry no more smashfests, or tourneys...so sorry, see Idaho community thrive know.....My shoutouts

Screw you Washington for making a tourney on the day of ours....when you had unconfirmed people...
Screw you Utah for ditching at the very last possible minute...
Screw you most of Idaho for never answering your phone....

The only people I'm not mad at is the people who helped, Oregon..The montana guys (nice appology) .and Eggz (for saying he WOULD go if he had a ride)...No one from Oregon wanted to drive...so they never unconfirmed. :)

Top Bottom