• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That all you got?

That all you got?

Zult

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zultie
Zult submitted a new guide:

That all you got? - Advanced Pit/Dark Pit Guide

Hey, Zult here. Let's get right into it.

GRABS
Since pit has the second best dash grab in the game behind caption falcon, I'll start with his grab combos first. Keep in mind rage does skew numbers, and rage starts at 50%.

0-20%
  • Down throw into upsmash is probably best thing to do at the start of the match if you get an early grab.
  • Forward throw into dash attack into upsmash is a 35% combo, but it is more risky to do...
Read more about this guide...

Zult

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zultie
Zult updated That all you got? with a new update entry:

That all you got? *Updated*

Hey, Zult here. This is not a beginners guide. I'm already expecting you to know how much percent moves deal, how much start up lag and endlag each move has, and what moves kill. Let's get right into it.
GRABS
Since pit has the second best dash grab in the game behind captain falcon, I'll start with his grab combos first. Keep in mind rage does skew numbers, and rage starts at 50%.
0-20%
  • Down throw into...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom