• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thank You Smashboards!

Corigames

Smash Hero
So this weekend, I got to play against this guy named Joe (Waka [I guess that is how it is spelled]). Everyone was telling me how freaking unbelieveable his Samus was and how he was going to have to tear me apart when he showed up for this LAN. When he got there, we got right to business. We both got down to our last lives... and I suicided like a n00b. It was so dissapointing to get that far and then do something that dumb. But, I beat out everyone's expectations and even had a cool WTF moment (We SWDed into eachothers bombs used to SWD). So I just want to thank smashboads, phanna, hugs, and anyone else who made sweet Samus vids. and put them on youtube. THANKS!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Nice. And lol @ the SWD into each other bombs. I did that 3 times in a row with someone before..definitly funny stuff :).

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
IHSB can we trade sigs? XD!!!

Top Bottom