• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TGL Qatar

PowerSauce

Smash Cadet
NNID
shadowlugiaxd
3DS FC
3007-8726-3860
So TGL has recently made a biweekly tournament in Qatar. There was one two weeks ago and one that is happening the Friday of this week. Last week's tourney was very small, so I thought I could sort of give this upcoming one a bit of support, so that the tourney can be more fun for anyone who attends. While I am not a part of the TGL staff, I do want to give this tourney some attention, as it will be a frequent thing, similar to S@X.

Also, for those of you who already know about the past of TGL, I would suggest giving it another shot and to tell your friends to come along with (maybe carpool?). I want this tourney to become a big thing to help support the overall development of the Smash Qatar scene, (this could turn out be something like S@X).

Also, as a side note, there is another tourney happening within a month or so: KOFGCC, which should be big. I believe it's happening June 5th, but don't take my word for it. Anyways, I hope you think about attending this upcoming TGL for the benefit of the entire Smash Qatar scene. Thanks!

TheArabSamurai

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheArabSamurai
3DS FC
5172-1967-5562
I think Wowfel (C. Falcon main) might start hosting monthlies soon in his Majlis.

He's in his senior year of high school though, so he might be busy.

TheArabSamurai

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheArabSamurai
3DS FC
5172-1967-5562
The thing that I dislike about TGL is it's just overall lack of respect for the Smash community here in all honestly and their organization is utterly catastrophic. Not only did their only set up not have all the stages unlocked, there was just 1 set up. A tourney for 9 people shouldn't take 4-5 hours, ROFL.

I literally ran their bracket for them as well. If TGL had a lot of set ups, I wouldn't mind running their brackets for them and support them, but they're just so... Ugh. They advertise themselves as professional but they're far from it.

Top Bottom