• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Skills Bar Fights 2 (The Return) 5/14/11 Results & Shoutouts

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
(Test Your Skills Bar Fights 2) [The Return] Results & Shoutouts

Would like to give shoutouts to everyone that attended another successful test your skills event. Thanks to everyone who brought setups and special shoutouts to jake13 for taking the tournament. See everyone on Test Your Skills 16 Road to Evo.;)

Shoutouts:​

Jake13: Thank you for the help with everything and good **** on taking 1st place =0]

Syba: Always a plessure seeing you. (No homo)

Oscar: Keep up the good work my ninja =0]

Tournament Results:)

1 vs 1

1 mr. 13
2 racsomp
3 lucianbro
4 vonwave
5 cake is a lie
5 glibbiiglobbii
7 foxxyveloxxy
7 doorknob
9 manage
9 micheal14
9 andron
9 0850leet
13 jordi
13 yaniisya

To everyone I forget, good seeing you and train up for Test Your Skills 16 Road to Evo...

Diglob

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts:

DeAngelo: Thanks for hosting yet another tournament and helping Melee get set up so well. Have a nice break next month. 8D

Jake: Congrats on the win.

Oscar: Thanks for letting us all play at your house after the tourney. Those casuals were so much fun. :)

Luciano: Von got his **** SUCKED. Congrats on the win. Stick around for dinner next time, though. ^.^

Von: GET YO **** SUCKED

Andrew: You're pretty good. Was fun playing and hanging with you. Show up at more Houston stuff. 8D

Velox: We shall learn the Falco ditto together. :bee:

Noc: Brinstar came back to haunt you. My D.K. got lucky, but it's only going to get better. Perhaps I shall Falcon ditto you next time we play in tournament. :p

Manage: Hope your first glimpse at the Houston Melee scene was everything you thought it would be and more. Definitely show up to more Houston events and you can make that Sheik better in no time. Don't be shy about it, because we need as many people as we can get.

Michael: Always go with the character that makes you feel most comfy. 8D

Andron: Didn't talk to you, didn't play you...WHICH MEANS THAT YOU NEED TO SHOW UP TO MORE EVENTS SO THAT I MAY.

John: Still terrible.

Hannah: I think you're better than you were at NSIC. Don't give up and definitely make the most of Wobbles's visit next month. And I expect you to thoroughly destroy John in both casuals and tournament by the end of summer. He's constantly doubting you and I want to see him pay for it. :awesome:

Yannis: Your jokes are ****ing terrible, but I seriously think your Samus has potential. Your tech skill is really solid, but you don't know what to do with it yet. Watch videos and think about your movements as much as you can. Also, think about why you lost the sets you did. I wasn't there to watch your games, but there's definitely something you can learn. Hint: think about more than just what happened on the T.V. screen.

John + Hannah: Double Jiggs Sing infinite'd. Get yo ****s sucked.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Thanks for throwing another successful tourney deangelo!

Thanks even more for taking care of he singles money lol

More shoutouts later

:phone:

Top Bottom