• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Skills 13 (The Massacre) 12/11/10 Results & Shoutouts

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Would like to give shoutouts to everyone that attended another successful test your skills event. Glad to see melee numbers increase by every tournament. Thanks to everyone who brought setups and special shoutouts to jake13 and broly for puting on a show for me to watch. See everyone on Jan 8/TYS 14/Laredo vs Houston. I hope we can get a main event mm scheduled for melee. Maybe Jake13 vs Broly?

Shoutouts:​

Jake13: Thank you for the help with everything. I hope somebody can get in touch with fletcher cause I would like to see him get down with some of you. I know he can give some people a run for there money.

Broly: Good stuff man in ssf4 and in melee. Me and the ssf4 players was watching/talking and we all said that looking at you play street fighter, nobody cant make any excuses. Everybody will have to step there game up. You inspired my homeboy cause he plays chun li and is full of excuses when he loses. He said after watching you, excuses are no more. Time for him to hit the lab and get better. See you soon my friend...

Syba: Always a plessure chilling with you.

Mt: You my boy. Keep up the good work and stay solid =]

Oscar: Thanks for help taking those tvs downstairs. I owe you a drink coupon next time.

Tournament Results:)

1 vs 1

1st vash
2nd broly
3rd Jake
4 mt
5 cloud
5 mojo
7 tarzan
7 von
9 tsc
9 mikey
9 noc
9 kailo
13 pawl
13 wilson
13 frisbee
13 phil
17 tree

2 vs 2

1st vash/cloud
2nd me/broly
3rd Jake/Oscar

To everyone I forget, good seeing you and train up for Jan 8/TYS 14/Laredo vs Houston...

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff, had fun, next time I'll be able to stay the whole time instead of bailing out at the beginning of singles because my ride had to go. Had fun playing friendlies with oscar, luciano, pawl, etc. I can tell I'm definitely improving, especially for how short of an amount of time I've been playing.

Can't wait for tys 14, now back to the grind, more fests to come at our place so heads up to luciano, chris, jake, oscar, the other phil, noc, and who ever else wants to come, get ready for lots of smash over the winter break!

MT_

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

DeAngelo - good **** for hosting another successful melee event! Really appreciate the time and effort you put out there for us. I'll be making arrangements to attend the next one.

Vash - good seeing you again man, forgot to ask you for some friendlies haha.
Broly - kept ****** me yet again in our sets! I'm gonna figure something out for you...!
Jake - close **** in teams, and fun friendlies. And get ***** in crews, son!
Cloud - GGs dude and good **** in teams... you should have banned FD lol, since you ***** me on Yoshi's and all
Mojo - Fun MM dawg, and my hitchhiker's thumb >> yours fo sho
Tarzan - Fun sets in doubles and singles and friendlies too
Von - Way to suck **** in doubles bro, gtfo newb. Oh and thanks for the ride.
TSC - FINALLY beat you in bracket...haha funnn **** I was really nervous in our set >_>
Mikey - sick Pikachu! And you guys ***** me and Von in our second set in doubles...lol but good ****
Noc - fun friendlies! You're always getting better!!
Pawl - dude why didn't we play any friendlies?? And you just HAD to record the one part of the tournament where I got **** on so hard....LOL
Tree - Fun friendlies dude!'

And good **** to RGV for making it up to Houston yet again... loved seeing you guys and chillin'. Good stuff y'all. Houston - let's be sure to play over the winter!!

Top Bottom