• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test this Game and Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I took the Project M Game and Watch file and modified it to be more balanced.
Please give me feedback on the changes.

Here is the change list:

-You can react to things 1 frame earlier after Up Special.

-Getting a 2 on the Judge Hammer now does a light spike in the air, and on ground Impales like DK's Side Special.

-Getting a 3 on the Judge Hammer does the same shield damage, but is now a dark attack that sends you upward.

-Neutral Special throws 3 bacon per button press. There is a slight delay between button presses now.

-Neutral Specials Bacon, Meat, and Fish projectiles only go in a single parabola instead of a random one.

-Neutral Specials Frying pan hitbox does slightly more knock-back.

-You can Air Dodge out of Down Special.

-Dair's entire hitbox now Spikes.

All you do is go to your sd card, find the folder projectm > pf > fighter > gamewatch then replace FitGameWatch.Pac
(Save your old .pac for later, so you can easily switch back)

Download it from my Google Drive Here:

*scrubbed*

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Hi Zandro,

Unfortunately, we don't want a bunch of threads like this popping up for every character, so I'm going to have to close this one down. I made a post that relates to this quite recently:
Also, we generally aren't looking for people giving lists of what characters "need," and we're certainly more interested in players exploring what characters already have.

While "everything is subject to change," we'd like to encourage people to spend their efforts expanding their character's metagame instead of simply asking for changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom