• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tery's Matches

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
In a place where people are tortured endlessly and
We're working on it. There are a lot of videos.

But I must say that I don't know why you posted a match with you using TL, considering this is the Link forum.

Edit: Well, I guess that wouldn't matter since you didn't say anywhere that you were just using Link.

...Meh.

Edit 2: Okay! Constructive criticism:

Use Zair more. It's great against characters like Ike(pun not intended). It is also a great recovery technique. Opponents don't usually see it coming.

Use more tilts.

Try Zair Edgeguarding(watch The Art of Link for info).

Try to speed up your reactions.

Whenever someone knocks you far off of the stage, but does not KO you, pull out a bomb. Just be careful not to FF if you're near the middle of the height.

I like your use of arrows to hold off opponents. Keep doing that.

If you want, we can exchange FCs. You can maybe get a tip or two from my play style.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yeah thanks. I'm working on the Zair EG.

But as I said, I did rusty on those vids...

(Didn't you join the Twilight Heroes? We have a whole community just itching for fights)

Silencer~

Smash Cadet
Being in the clan, i specified up to my city and state, but i think just the state is allowed, from what i saw.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I might, but could you specify on how specific the location needs to be? Like, could I just say what country and what section of that country(Northern, Western, etc.), or should I say the state?
Well I just asked if you had joined already...I wasn't sure. :laugh:

If you want, state is well enough.
But if you're really "protective" then the region is fine with me.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Sorry.

Try grabbing more. It's great for punishing someone(Ike) when they're doing a laggy move(U-Smash), especially at +100%, when you can hit them 4 or 5 times before throwing them. Great damage builder.
Yeah I'll try that.

I also hope to upload some better matches next time.

Top Bottom