• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Trailer is out for heroes:

That text placement on laevatain though:
E837EBC4-927A-407C-BF48-08B050AF37D4.png

“Can’t show that in or Christian fire emblem game”

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
dude DUUUUUUUUUUDE

what if the gameplay in hero's trailer is like... a route that takes place after one of the bad endings?? namely the one where you defeat Galeem only and even Kirby falls under Dharkon's control and you control the DLC characters to save everyone?? and there's likewise a route where if you defeat Dharkon only, Galeem claims all the base characters and controls them instead??

god i wish i KNEW what this was already

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
oh no, I meant laevatain. Something about how she is drawn and he bothing suit juat kinda.. Rubs me the wrong way.
Oh, I don’t think she looks that different. The bathing suit makes sense considering compared to her sister she’s a lot flatter and apparently more concealing about her appearance and feelings lol

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
dude DUUUUUUUUUUDE

what if the gameplay in hero's trailer is like... a route that takes place after one of the bad endings?? namely the one where you defeat Galeem only and even Kirby falls under Dharkon's control and you control the DLC characters to save everyone?? and there's likewise a route where if you defeat Dharkon only, Galeem claims all the base characters and controls them instead??

chill, chill. Its probably just for the trailer and there is nothing to it.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Trailer is out for heroes:

That text placement on laevatain though:
View attachment 228667
“Can’t show that in or Christian fire emblem game”

My orbs are saf-

>Designed by Masatsugu Saito

Oh god
Oh ****
OH GOD
OH **********

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
dude DUUUUUUUUUUDE

This would be pretty hype but probably not happening. Imagine though:

Joker, piranha plant, hero, banjo, Leon/jill(throwing my picks in for the last two) and crash bandicoot must save the planet.

They’re basically the avengers. Or imagine frisk from undertale or sans are there lol.

“Your in for a bad time, *sans goes ape **** on dharkon”

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Joker, piranha plant, hero, banjo, Leon/jill(throwing my picks in for the last two) and crash bandicoot must save the planet.

They’re basically the avengers. Or imagine frisk from undertale or sans are there lol.

God how much I would love that idea. DLC fighters are the Avengers and must save everyone!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My orbs are saf-

>Designed by Masatsugu Saito

Oh god
Oh ****
OH GOD
OH **********
Honestly laevatain looks to be really good. Seems like she will have a lot of attack and def, and res. Hopefully good speed too but probably not. She could in theory be a better beruka if her res is good enough and def.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Someone needs to make a petition for that idea.

WoL: DLC Edition

Everyone in the Base Roster including even Kirby has fallen under Dharkon's control and so Piranha Plant, Joker, Hero, Banjo & Kazooie, Fighter 74 and Fighter 75 are the only ones who hadn't fallen and must band together to save everyone.

Hell better yet someone write a fanfiction on this!

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
piranha plant confronts darkhon’s army all on his own. While dharkon is distracted at this bold move, the phantom thieves steal the hearts back of every fighter freeing them.

Their shadow versions still remain, now soulless. All the characters unite behind plant and all while something like this starts playing:

Plant just smirks and leads the charge for one final battle

MainJPW

M.T.A

Wait hold on, didn't Galeem get the whole galaxy?

How did it miss that many people? And Hero is FOUR guys...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wait hold on, didn't Galeem get the whole galaxy?

How did it miss that many people? And Hero is FOUR guys...
The dlc are all angels sent to avenge the universe(aka as heavily requested and popular characters)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
ah yes

joker

the peak of popularity
In smash terms, no he wasn’t that requested. Mostly because a lot of people thought Altus was off the table, although it should have been obvious in hindsight Sakurai really admired them.

He’s still become one of the most liked DLC picks so far due to P5 being so popular and from the influence of others( like alpharad who was pushing joker like he did bayonneta.)

So he was pretty well know and a lot of people grew to like him. So yeah he’s pretty popular imo

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
In smash terms, no he wasn’t that requested. Mostly because a lot of people thought Altus was off the table, although it should have been obvious in hindsight Sakurai really admired them.

He’s still become one of the most liked DLC picks so far due to P5 being so popular and from the influence of others( like alpharad who was pushing joker like he did bayonneta.)

So he was pretty well know and a lot of people grew to like him. So yeah he’s pretty popular imo
did you say popular or did you say highly requested

you cant request someone if they're already in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom