• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Temecula, CA Brawl Torny Feb 16

Tomanator33

Smash Apprentice
So yeah, a Brawl tournament cause i wanna play new people.

WARNING: I only got one set up so only come if you can handle long waiting. Unless of course more people can bring equipments (free entry). I can support up to three total set ups.

location: PM me and I will give you the address, I can only support a small amount of people.

singles: $5

Pizza fee $2 per person

pay out:
60-30-10 for singles and doubles

rules:
3 stock
7 min
double elimination
item off
best of 3
best of 5 at winners, losers, and grand finals.
you may ban 1 neutral and 1 counter pick stage.
seeding will be random except for people who have brawl. They will be seeded just a little higher.

stages on random: battlefield, final destination, battleship halberd, smashville, yoshi's island, lylat cruise, castle seige

counter pick: delfino plaza, bridge of eldin, pokemon stadium 2, pictochat, norfair, frigate orpheon, pokemon stadium, brinstar, rainbow cruise, corneria, jungle japes

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE STAGES NAME THEN JUST ASK ME!!!

everything else is banned. If you have play the game before and can give me a good reason to make the stage available then please tell me.

warm up- 12am-1pm
singles 1pm

contact info:
aim: Tomanator33
If you bring your wii and brawl you will get a free entry Thanks.

LIMITATION = FIRST COME FIRST BRAWL
it's just a living room so I can't hold that many people here. I say about 10 people max so if the living room is full then I will not let any1 else enter my house. If you are not entering the tourney then please don't come because I only have one set up for brawl.

bring your own controller!!! Wiimotes, nunchuck, classic, and gamecube controller allow! If you don't bring a controller then I'm going to make you use the sideway wii remote set up =p

Top Bottom