• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tell me

blaze3927

Smash Ace
any chance you could do a combo on peachs castle that involves cancelling a usmash on the moving bottom layer thingo

Battlecow

Play to Win
If I had fantastic ideas for combos, I'd do them myself.

Your creativity and idea-making is what makes you so... awesome... *drools in fanboyish adoration*

Come to America sometime. Chile doesn't deserve you.

B Link

Smash Lord
combo -> link throw cancelled by peach castle moving platform -> followed by boomerang-return hit /bomb -> finish lol

Skrlx

Smash Champion
i'll tell you that you need to stop making a ****ing thread for every dum idea you get!

Battlecow

Play to Win
When you make combos 1/10 as good as his, you can tell him to stop making threads.

>.<

Peek~

Smash Lord
I want you to make videos you want to make and want to share with us

(:

DMoogle

A$
Combo request: Kirby vs. someone on Mushroom Kingdom, where Kirby uses the copy ability, and to continue the combo, the piranha hits the CPU immediately after Kirby poops him out. Then, Kirby uses the copied ability at some point during the combo.

Also, I feel like if someone could make a GS cheat that would allow them to control the CPU in Training Mode, then we would open up a new world of potential. You probably have to connections to make this a possibility. :)

The Star King

Smash Hero
Combo request: Kirby vs. someone on Mushroom Kingdom, where Kirby uses the copy ability, and to continue the combo, the piranha hits the CPU immediately after Kirby poops him out. Then, Kirby uses the copied ability at some point during the combo.
I probably should have mentioned it before, but I don't think it's possible to do copy -> pirahna plant as a legit combo. Or maybe not any combo at all with the copy; isn't there no hitstun after they transform from the star?

DMoogle

A$
I probably should have mentioned it before, but I don't think it's possible to do copy -> pirahna plant as a legit combo. Or maybe not any combo at all with the copy; isn't there no hitstun after they transform from the star?
Yeah, you might be right. I'm pretty sure that's the case if you spit them out, but I can't remember if it is for swallowing them. But if the Piranha hits the person on like the first frame, then it should still count (even though I'm pretty sure the counter won't reflect it).

B Link

Smash Lord
requests XP duno if they're all possible

1. Jiggly rest near corner of map -> revive -> rest
2. Platform cancel Arwing combo
3. Combo with hit through a wall (e.g. Link's fair through green house or Jiggly's pound)
4. 3 pikachus doing a down B only combo on an opponent
5. Combo with ceiling cancelled double jump aerial (i.e. double jumping under green house and attacking)

RickySSB

Smash Ace
requests XP duno if they're all possible

1. Jiggly rest near corner of map -> revive -> rest
2. Platform cancel Arwing combo
3. Combo with hit through a wall (e.g. Link's fair through green house or Jiggly's pound)
4. 3 pikachus doing a down B only combo on an opponent
5. Combo with ceiling cancelled double jump aerial (i.e. double jumping under green house and attacking)
Nice ideas lol
Platform cancel Arwing combo = crazy xD

B Link

Smash Lord
Haha you know what I mean right? Like the one on Saffron city where the platform rises. I think a mario combo might work.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Oh I thought you meant like doing a move on the arwing as it flips over and chucks you off, so it cancels the ending lag of the move.

B Link

Smash Lord
Yeah I should have said rising arwing platform combo actually. The flipping over cancel is pretty interesting but it seems too similar to a lot of other combos (cloud cancel, peach's castle platform cancel etc.). I just haven't seen a combo that actually continues while on the ship.

Top Bottom