• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teleporting can glitch?

Rashid

Smash Journeyman
Sharjah - the United Arab Emirates. (UAE)
NNID
MegaSnack
3DS FC
0903-2770-3378
Hey there, sweeties. Pac-main here, and I've encountered this odd glitch against DH.

Basically, whenever it/they (what do you guys use to refer to the character?) use the neutral B (Trick Shot, I believe?) and propels the can high above a (freshly-dropped?) hydrant, the can will oddly teleport directly above the hydrant.

Did anyone else experience this before? I couldn't think of anywhere else to post it besides making a new thread here, and I did search the forum here and saw nothing about it.

And notice how it occurs at 4:46 in both videos? Illuminati confirmed

ck2399

Smash Rookie
That's one annoying glitch for sure...

I'll go with the resetting theory too.

In both videos, I think the problem is that the can arrives above the hydrant at the exact frame the hydrant touches the ground.

Don't know what it implies, but that's what I see :/

Rashid

Smash Journeyman
Sharjah - the United Arab Emirates. (UAE)
NNID
MegaSnack
3DS FC
0903-2770-3378
That's one annoying glitch for sure...

I'll go with the resetting theory too.

In both videos, I think the problem is that the can arrives above the hydrant at the exact frame the hydrant touches the ground.

Don't know what it implies, but that's what I see :/
Well look who it is! We should play some more.

You're right about that. I somehow didn't notice it because I was looking at the time in both videos.

Diamond DHD

Smash Journeyman
This could be an interesting glitch in the DHD/Pac-man MU, DHD could throw Pac off guard by using the teleport to his advantage, and Pac could use it to dodge the can if it's going directly for him

ck2399

Smash Rookie
This could be an interesting glitch in the DHD/Pac-man MU, DHD could throw Pac off guard by using the teleport to his advantage, and Pac could use it to dodge the can if it's going directly for him
I was thinking this could be on Pacman's favor as the can's use can be disrupted...

But if it is really just a frame that does that, then yeah, a clever DHD player could definitely use that to his advantage :)

Pacman v DHD is an interesting matchup.

Top Bottom