• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teleport Edgehog?

Killress

Smash Ace
Hey, I've recently decided to main mewtwo (in the past i have played high-tiered characters, and i found them boring, as the only person i play with is my little brother.) I've watched videos of Taj (of course :)) and I've seen him teleport off the stage into an edgehog. Can any1 help me with this? Thanks guys

-Killress.

Thanks for welcoming me into the smashboards community!

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
You definitely want to check out some of the sticky'd threads (that stay at the top all the time cuz they rock)

For Super Ultra Ninja Cookies, as it is so awesomely and funnily named, you HAVE to press B when you're holding up. If you mess up you'll just accidentally press B when holding the wrong direction, which might get you killed.

Once you can successfully make sure you Teleport when you run off the stage, then learn to press Up B then IMMEDIATELY as QUICK AS POSSIBLE hold it in the direction of the stage.

It takes practice and quick hands, but hey, it looks awesome. And it works. :D

Top Bottom