• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

tekkie's wolf guide

tekkie

Smash Master
step 1: laser
step 2: approach with bair wall
step 3: stop paying attention and get usmashed
step 4: dash dance a bunch
step 5: bair a bunch
step 6: bair more
step 7: fsmash across the stage
step 8: taunt
step 9: suicide trying to spike
step 10: accidentally flash under the stage
step 11: get outranged/outprioritized
step 12: get gimped because you didnt save your double jump you scrub
step 13: **** it, you're playing the coolest character in the game. just be sexy.
step 14: ???
step 15: infinite ineffable profit

woot 1000 posts

edit: fine. here's my take on the worst character ever: Pit

first of all, before you start the match, make sure to poke fun at your opponent because pit's lame.

second, when you start the first match, shine. there's a good chance they're gonna try to shoot you straight up, and this is a free arrow to the face. now that that's done, run around and try to hit him with bair. DON'T FSMASH OR DO ANYTHING PUNISHABLE. pit's grab sucks but a grab at 0 is a free %32 at least, up to %60 if you dont DI away or roll away or something.

fsmash twice beats that stupid forward B crap iirc; once clashes it out and the second hits him. fair isnt that great in this matchup because that ****ty sword/bow thing has decent range. use it as a punisher. watch out for bair and fair; they have weird startup so you might try to attack only to get a sword to the face.

when you get knocked offstage prepare to freak out if your opponent is good with arrows. if they play their cards right, you're in trouble. five arrows in a row is a **** good gimp tool. if you're horizontal enough, you could probably jump and airdodge at the same time and then side B, but wolf can get shot during the start of his wolf flash so in an ideal situation you cant really recover. if you hold shine for a while they might back off but the whole recovering against pit thing is just hoping for the best.

also if pit sits on the edge, dont try to do anything because hes gonna uair you and that move is a *****. it outprioritizes a lot of ****, and that dsmash/dtilt isnt gonna happen. he'll also probably try to juggle you with it. so don't get hit. lol

eventually, pit is gonna try to kill you with fair, bair, or fsmash. you can DI out of the first hit of fsmash. fair and bair **** face. watch out for that crap.

basically, if you start playing defensively, pit will probably start mixing up actual approaches with arrows. dont get hit. be careful with shine; the cooldown can get you *****.

oh and shine glide attack.

pit isnt too hard to kill but if you whiff a smash you're gonna get hit. same with pit, though. lol. fsmash is a good punisher. just be prepared to use it ONLY WHEN YOU KNOW IT WILL HIT

this matchup is a *****, and i know the boards will probably conclude with "bair is awesome 70:30 wolf" but realistically its probably about even, maybe slight advantage pit or something

hot **** that was useful,

rvkevin

Smash Lord
It might actually be useful for each person to make a guide for their favorite match up for their 1000th post...you know, something that will actually benefit someone...

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I wish I could sticky this <3

As with all spam 1000th posts, I'll leave it open for the rest of the day or so and then lock it.

Speaking of which, I'm going to make an archive of 1000th posts in the directory someday :p

What Turtle said seems like a good idea. Think of it this way, if there's something useful I won't have to lock it :3

:059:

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I do step 3, 8, 9, 10-12, almost all the time, step 13 comes naturally to me, so I won't have to worry about that one.

http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

I pirate this thread.
Nice.
fine, trimmed to be readable.

and heres better pirate stuff

http://dagobah.biz/flash/Pirate_full.swf

edit: now my postcount is a palindrome **** year
Win. Also; Fred Perry is AWESOME, and he's done an updated anime opening for his anime :3
Pirates? This thread just keeps getting better and better :3

:059:
QFT. Now all we need is cyborg pirate ninja jesus.
Meh....
screw chuck norris. BRUCE CAMPBELL
QFT. Wait...are we tallking Ash, Bruce Campbell the Man the legend the Chin, Bruce Campbell the character played by Bruce Campbell the Man the Legend the Chin, or Sam the navy seal played by Bruce Campbell The Man The Legend The Chin?
Uhhhh....posting in a epic thread?
This.
i'll be honest, i just wanted to be cool and post here.
can i have friends now? :~:
No.

Top Bottom