• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

teh opinion- kirby

noobpota2

Smash Apprentice
For this thing i'm doing with every character i play a few matches with them on f.d and write my opinion thats it.I randomed the opponent then stuck with them

Kirby
opponent: game and watch
match:loss

Now even though i loss the match, I still got the idea that kirby is an incredible amount better in brawl than in melee. Hes way more powerful, can edge guard well(which he could always do) and has some good combo potential. His B move still does its job even if in game and watches case won't be much good(flicking beans:chuckle:)(lol),his U-B like ikes is not going to save you from the off the screen but does some ok damage, his D-B is ok for getting people unoticed from up above or becoming resistant to some attacks(apart from that its useless as always) and his S-B is good, when used which in most peoples case is hardly ever. Kirby is awsome now and i recommend that people use him.

8/10

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
He was broken in Smash 64. But yeah, he's been buffed, and he's still one of the strongest, if not the strongest lightweight in the game.

Oh, and it's pretty easy to catch someone off guard with Final Cutter because it's so freakin' fast now. And if you get hit out of it you don't lose all of your jumps.

6footninja

Smash Ace
I agree, tho I think the down-B is a bit' underrated from time to time, everyone can see Kirby is a very solid character.

Plasmaexe

Smash Apprentice
Kirby's Rock move can take quite a beating and after being cancelled you can always air dodge out from it. Getting forced out of it is damage based and not knock back based and it can always take a fully charged smash attack without a problem.

Top Bottom