• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

teh mindgamez sacrificial bomb attack

ViCe.

Smash Rookie
well, this is a fun little thing I discovered on my own. it is situational but not EXTREMELY situational, generally I get into this situation about once a fight, which is good because if you do it too many times it will most likely be blocked.

first off, this works best on FD. this is what you do: lets say you have about 120 dmg on you. your opponent must be on the left side of the map. basically, just take out a bomb, and throw it under you. it will hit you for about 6 dmg and hurl you towards your opponent, in which case you can dair and pwn his unsuspecting ***!

it is hilarious and everytime it works it is worth replaying, recording, and youtubing. if it doesnt hurt him, at least its a good approach and you should have time to recover unless your sidestepped, which really is not likely since the opponent will think you made a mistake

m0ng00se

Smash Rookie
so very fun.

another fun one is to jump over them like youre going to try a Dair, pull out a bomb and throw it downwards so you clobber them with it, and yourself, sending you both into the air.

depending on your damage relative to theirs, you can Dair them or spin them with good DI.

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
Fun, but not effective, like bomb --> dair combo.
But youtube it anyway, me wanna watch and then say wow, then replay, then say wow, then replay, then say wow, then rep... well, i think you get the picture.

btw welcome to the smashboards,

ViCe.

Smash Rookie
thanks heh, and yeah I KO'd my friend with it once but the match was 3:20 so no replay >.>

Top Bottom