• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tech Skill in real matches?

blindfreak9

Smash Cadet
So, tech skill here is not exactly my problem as I am above average when it comes to having tech skill, but I find it hard implementing these techniques into high pressure situations and in real matches. Any advice on how to be more technical in real matches?

fox67890

Smash Journeyman
Do you have any videos of gameplay? I could help from there.

If not... perhaps you could give me a breakdown of your play-style?

And is your question about being more technical, or how to apply it?

I.S FoxMkloud

Smash Ace
I am also kind of new around here but as fox67890 said, we would need a vid of your play to see what you are struggling with or in depth explanation of your play style at least. Anyways, all I can tell you is that you really should try to implement some techs that you practice into the real match. I know it is hard because I kind of struggle with that as well but since I try to use every bit of my techs it's been becoming better and I was able to implement some useful things. Hope this generic thing helped.

Top Bottom