• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tech Savy's 1st annual Super smash bros. brawl tournament!

arcane knight94

Smash Rookie
Okay, I have decided to hold a tournament on SSBB over wifi. I will be the host. I'm hoping that the turnout is good. Here are the rules to play:

There will be up to twenty contestants

To enter you have to be apart of the TechSavy forum(free), the url is z15.invisionfree.com/TechSavy. Just register and then submit your name.

Submit the character you will most likely be using through the whole tournament and your friend code for Brawl.

The tournament will start May 17, 2008. The paired battles will start at 1:00. After the battle post on the forum the results so it can be recorded. At the end of the day we shall have a winner.

I will try to have a tournament chart up by Friday.

All registries must be entered before Friday.

You can also post here to tell that your joined the tournament to reserve a spot before you join

Again, to join the tournament you have to register to the TechSavy forum(free), at z15.invisionfree.com/TechSavy

There shall be three games on only these fields:Battlefield, Final destination, delfino plaza, luigi's mansion, mario circuit, the bridge of eldin, yoshi's island, lylat cruise, pokemon stadium 2, smashville, skyworld, shadow moses island, yoshi's island, onnet, coneria, green greens, pokemon stadium.

After the 3 battles the winner will post the results icluding the places you fought

All matches will be three stock

the final mtach will have five rounds instead of three

All items may be used

Thanks Guys! : )

Top Bottom