• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tech Chasing

Soloman

Smash Apprentice
debatable, and it depends where u are when u apply it. In my experiences yes if u are close to a platform ledge, downthrow him over u can fair very easily. bthrow is also powerful as the throw does launch them higher and leave u some room to catch up. lol in a match against a friend i just finished ko'in i did uthrow on him and immediatly followed up with an up b he didnt try to move at all so he hit my spring and fair'd him as he came up, diard down infront of spring and then started my gimp recover game.

note: the uthrow to spring doesnt work at all at percentages higher n 20, and its almost exclusive against heavy chars, in my friends case gannon. But at least its something that u pick up on next time u go up against a heavy fighter and want to start up aggressive.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
you have to figure out which way they will tech roll i guess. usually people roll back to you, and will end up behind you. I down throw to down smash then to a spin dash follow up combo. it gets predictable, but an easy combo.

Top Bottom