• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teaming against 1 player in "For Fun" modes "Free For All" (Constructive Criticism only please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

«◆Jοhηηγ◆»

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Johnnycay
3DS FC
4983-5527-1165
Do you ever get so mad that you can't hold the rage inside you.. well, that's one way I would describe "For Fun Mode" this is going to be a about some of the things that make this mode a LIVING HELL for casuals to play like myself..

First off am I the only one who's seemed to notice that all the guys online hand their *** over to all the girls with a cute Mii..

Like, I'll join a room and there will be one girl and two boys (including myself) and then the girl will usually choose one of the smash rosters female characters... Then the guys will protect her even though she is clearly the strongest one in the room, then they wil start to do small amounts of damage to keep everyone from being kicked.

But don't even get me started on the douchebags who always set their name to "U MAD" or "GETGUD" "LOL" ":^)" like seriously, could you be anymore immature then you already are?

Not only that but I have a gender swapped version of my Mii, when I use it online all the guys are super friendly. I have already done this countless times because of how hilarious it is.

I also noticed that (Most) of the people in for fun who are good at the game and have more experience are complete jerkwads, they taunt whenever you die and are just completely unlikable as a human being. They are very prideful and boastful because of how good they are.

So when they go online, they find two people to team up with and they find a less experienced more vulnerable person to bully until they rage quit, they only do this because of the lack of consequences for doing so, they avoid punishment by hitting the people they team with occasionally to bypass the auto kick for teaming against one player.

Not only is that a recurring issue, but there is always that one guy/girl who comes into a room and beats the ever loving crap out of everyone and then sets their name to "HMF" "Pathetic"
or "Weak" and then quickly leaves the room.. like dude, are you serious right now?

If you have ever been in "Banned Land" or "Smash Hell" you have probably seen why some of the players are in there.

Like this one time I was in banned land and I joined a room of two people, then they just started to randomly team on me.. Like wtf dude?!

Have you had any similar experiences like this?

Comment down below if you have had any similar encounters

(Example of for fun modes bull****)

Video creators channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8-

KetchupKaffei

Smash Apprentice
Why did you even make a whole new topic that is exactly the same thing?

Leave the room after the match, (if it makes you feel any better, report them)
Find another room.

If you can't take the heat play other modes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom