• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teach Me How to Play Excellent? Please?

Blobby

Smash Cadet
Okay, so I got into this game a lot 1-2 years ago or so. Was completely bad, but eventually got better to where I knew a lot of advanced techniques and all that nonsense.

Skip forward to today, I want to play this game again, but since I have been inactive in this game, I am less than a shadow of my former self.

And half my knowledge went down the drain.

So assuming that I play on Wiimote+Nunchuck at the moment (possible Gamecube later), can you all help me try to improve my top 3 characters right now? (Game and Watch, Ness and Snake in no particular order).

I still remember stuff like DACUS,but for the most part, I forgot most of the vocabulary and how to do them and etc. If anyone is kind and has spare time, can you post a reply informing me about tricks, techniques and strategies to play with each character? Basically, I just need someone to help me re-learn the game. Like the entire game. Even the basic stuff like the RAR and wavebouncing. So can anyone out there help me? Even just like a point in a direction to get me going? Searching stuff online yields a lot of strange results that most the times, I have no idea what it means (partially because I'm bad and partially because I don't know half the vocabulary in this game)

Top Bottom