• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Target test trouble!!! HEEEEELP!!

MaxThunder

PM Support
now i'm i've finally decided to do all the target tests... and i'm kinda stuck at young link... cause i cant get the target in the box!!!!! h
HOW THE HELL DO I KILL IT!!!!... somebody know an ... simple explenation?... or a vidoe or something? it would be really helpfull...

EDIT: ....nevermind.... i uh... did it... i was at the rignt side of the stage... at the highest point(the top beside the moving lodge) and throwing bombs into the abyss... and i threw a boomerang forward and then when it was on the way back i threw a bomb down... and the boomerang went through me and it hit the target... i wasnt able to do it again though

WouW

Smash Lord
If I know what you are talking about (the box at the bottom right part of the level with a small passage) you have to shoot an arrow between the flippers and through the small passage. Might take a few tries.

rhan

Smash Hero
The boomerang has to come back on a rebound. You can't just throw it towards the box...

And Dark Hart is right. Youtube would be a better place to learn insted of asking around.

Top Bottom