• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Play N Trade DUBS 10/11 results

OverLade

Smash Hero
Play n Trade once again brings in the unusual rules. Tournament was doubles, round robin. 2 pools of 8, top 2 advance to Pool of 4 for another round robin. Majority winner of that takes prize.

16 teams

1. Redhalberd :metaknight::snake: & Dark Dolo :metaknight:
2. Ed :shiek::zelda: & Polmex23 :luigi2:
3. GANJA :marth: and Mattt :diddy:
4. Mic :falcon: and Pinoi :pit:

5-16 - who knows.

Tournament was free, prize was only 20$ each for first. Gave my 20$ to Dolo because I love him.

Long live unlegit tampa tourneys.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
There can never be hate on the Tampa tourneys! EVAR!

Boo 2x MK in finals. 2nd isn't too bad.

Who am I kidding, 2nd = 1st loser!

technically the first team to get eliminated is the first loser...you're just the sad sacks that couldn't quite push it to the limit...and past the point of no return...

OverLade

Smash Hero
:( I'm sorry nobody told you. Can you PM me your number? That way I can keep you updated whenever somethings happening in tampa.

lucha5

Banned via Warnings
man i was in africa when down. somebody needs to put this on the tampa group brawlers thingy on aib.
or whenever the next one comes

Top Bottom