• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tales of innocence

TaikaAli

Smash Apprentice
Greetings fellow Tales fans.

This thread may be used to discuss about this game, just remember to use spoiler marks if your about to spoil. But personally I'm going to ask few questions.

I haven't bought this game yet so i have few things to ask.

First of all, is it released outside japan? If not is there option of turning English sub-titles on?
Second, it is anywhere near greatness of Symphonia and Abyss? I just loved both of those games, cant really but my finger on it why, but they were one of the best games i have ever played.

And to add one more question to my personal list, Aint there Tales of Phantasia remake on DS or something? I played Phantasia last time i was about 10 years old and i would certainly be interested of getting it.

Thanks.

Cless

Smash Champion
In order: no; no; yes, it combines Abyss' and Destiny Remake's battle systems; no, it's on the PSP.

I only tried Innocence to see if I liked it (which I did). I'd rather play the game if it comes out here. If it doesn't, then I'll just play my Japanese copy.

For future reference, no Tales of game has English subtitles. Japanese games rarely do as it is.

Top Bottom