• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taking his Mario hat off for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
I've decided to put my Mario hat up on the rack for awhile. I'm pretty decent with Mario. But alas, I feel i'm at my personal peak with the dude at this point in time. I don't see me getting any better. I'd say i'm at the point to where if i'm ever versing a Mario, they are pretty much screwed. As I know exactly what to expect & how to sew them up. :laugh:

Lately i've been bored with it though. So I figured it's best I dedicate myself to other characters instead. Which will ultimately benefit my Mario game if I ever decide to go back to him in a serious fashion in the future. I'd know exactly how to handle whoever. Because i'd be great at kicking as s with them.

Keep up with stomping people with a low tier character now such as Mr. Nintendo :chuckle:

This & i've gotten back into Soul Calibur. Having Maxi fun again, so brawls becoming boring. :lick::p:psycho:

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I'll never get bored of Mario. ;) I love him way too much, almost fanboyishly. But I can see where you're coming from. (Soul Calibur is a good game too).

We all know you'll come back though. You can never leave Mr. Nintendo behind. He'll just cape your interest back to him. :laugh:

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Sorry, but nobody really cares that some random smasher is leaving the game.

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom