• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
Quick, put this on Miiverse, so everyone can know the truth!
I'd totally draw that, but I'm currently banned for sharing friend codes and "inappropriate content". (lol, my offense was saying 'filthy dirty casual' in response to someone who was hating on competitive players)

D

Deleted member

I'll just leave this here

I...yeah.
I TOTALLY DID NOT STEAL THIS FROM THE PLEASE SAKURAI TUMBLR. OKAY I DID BUT I WASN'T SURE IF YOU GUYS HAD SEEN IT. NOW EXCUSE ME I GOT TO GO BANG MY HEAD AGAINST A WALL SEVERAL TIMES TO FORGET THIS GUY.

Last edited by a moderator:

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
The New Update on Miiverse now gives me less reasons to use Miiverse anymore, 3 minutes restriction for commenting, As if Miiverse couldn´t get any worse. Also Miiverse is now filled with #SaveMiiverse Posts which i support.

Priap0s

Smash Journeyman
I have a confession to make. I really enjoy this thread, but ignore every post that just contains a link :( I guess I miss alot off great stuff (and it's my own fault ofcourse), but why do some of you insist on posting url's instead of just the picture? :O

Last edited:

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
I have a confession to make. I really enjoy this thread, but ignore every post that just contains a link :( I guess I miss alot off great stuff (and it's my own fault ofcourse), but why do some of you insist on posting url's instead of just the picture? :O
some people cant be bothered saving the pic and posting it :p

WonderSmash

Smash Apprentice
The definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over again expecting a different result. Yet everyday I check the post of the day and I am both shocked and appalled by the stupidity of the miiverse. :estatic:

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Everyone is going cucko over the update in miiverse hehe.
I don't really get it myself either. Nintendo is actually trying to prevent comment spamming with the new update. Of course, you can still add comments onto your own posts at any time, regardless of the new rule.

Tailisu10

Smash Journeyman
I don't really get it myself either. Nintendo is actually trying to prevent comment spamming with the new update. Of course, you can still add comments onto your own posts at any time, regardless of the new rule.
It's funny because everyone is now spamming because of it, it's very ironic.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Indeed.

Having to correct people when they clearly are being ignorant/trolls don't help. I have noticed a ton of pointless spam lately, so it's not necessarily bad either. No more spamming of the same requests, etc. It halts decent conversation, so it's a hit and miss.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The new update is a little annoying yes, but not as bad as people are making it (I'm actually starting to get use to it already).

But this update people are upset off about will eventually be like YouTube or Facebook updates: Update add/removes features nobody asked for, users get super pissed off and start a riot, but then it dies down where those rioters continue to use YouTube/Facebook and accept the changes as if they were never mad about them in the first place.

Circle of life.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The only way I see it being really annoying is though discussions.
Or if you need to post more than the character limit will allow you to.

Other than that, there shouldn't be that big of an issue.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
My guess is that they're trying to curb chat rooms and role playing. Not really a bad thing for them to try and stop. I'm happy if that's done with! :bee:

Last edited:

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
while I am neutral about the new update, I'll be honest, the update doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me, I mean, it is just 3 minutes, Miiverse seems to make it sound like it's an eternity

Top Bottom