• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF will explode when....

beta_prime

Smash Journeyman
With the recent announcement of Ike I noticed that smashboards lagged a bit this morning. It got me to think, what's going to happen when major characters are revelaed. Like Sonic, Diddy, Krystal, Ridley, and Lucario who seems like the most popular to me. So what character's announcment will make Smashboards lag like no tommorow, and how bad or if all you think SWF will lag.

D

Deleted member

OI PRIME!

YOU STOLE MY SIG! (lol)

For me, I'm happy with Brawl now. If they released it as it is currently, I wouldn't care, since I have Ike.

joepinion

Smash Apprentice
Nothing will happen, because none of those characters are in brawl.

That's right, I have inside information.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
don't forget outrage if an unwated character was to make a sponteneous appearance.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
this is the list of people who will explode the forum.

then for newcomer

Jem.

Smash Master
So you know.. If Star Wolf gets in, chances are Krystal won't. I doubt they would use all 4 Star Fox Characters. They'll keep Falco because of the large amount who play him, and the fact that he is one of Fox's best friends and rivals.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Sonic.

When the game comes out, it doesn't matter whether he's in or not, we will be screwed either way.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
So you know.. If Star Wolf gets in, chances are Krystal won't. I doubt they would use all 4 Star Fox Characters. They'll keep Falco because of the large amount who play him, and the fact that he is one of Fox's best friends and rivals.
Of course Krystal wouldn't get in if they added all those characters! Panther, Leon, Maybe Pigma or Anthony, and Wolf . But I think she'd still have a chance if Wolf O'Donnell and got in and not Star Wolf.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
If Ike could crash the forms(it took me FOREVER to get on today!) the REALLY awaited character like Diddy and Krystal leave it in comission for hours. If Sonic,Ridley,and Megaman(even though I hope the last one doesn't make it) show up on the Dojo,the Smashboards will be out for YEARS!

Top Bottom