• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Friend Finder Help and FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
If you're looking for help with the Friend Finder (or if you want to learn more about it), see the Friend Finder FAQ before posting a new thread. The FAQ addresses things such as how to connect to the Friend Finder, how to update your friend code and status message, how to set your preferences, how to send challenges, and others.

TiemanU14

Smash Rookie
me three

Yeah its not working at all. Its kind of annoying.

Wonder whats wrong??

kpxmanifesto

Smash Rookie
Liek, OMG!

They're probably fixing it as we speak. Just wait instead of pointing out the flippin' obvious.

People need to speak up about problems like this in order to let them know the severity and extent of the situation.
keep your useless comments to yourself please.

0/10 fail post

TiemanU14

Smash Rookie
impressed

Wow, im glad you guys got on that so fast. i just posted last night, and theres that picture saying it'll be back.

Awesome i cant wait. I've never used it before, but im still excited

Ginger_Warrior

Smash Apprentice
People need to speak up about problems like this in order to let them know the severity and extent of the situation.
keep your useless comments to yourself please.

0/10 fail post
Strangely, I think they might have realised their own FF service was down long before you decided to inform them after four people before you on the thread already had done, and several days after it initially went down. Having to reply to this thread would only distract them from actually fixing it.

It's not like you even posted any more relevant information, such as what browser you're using, what version of the browser you're using, whether your browser allows pop-ups, or what system your computer runs on.

For the matter, 0/10 fail post would surely be a 10/10 success post. I thank you for your compliment (re: double negatives).

kpxmanifesto

Smash Rookie
Strangely, I think they might have realised their own FF service was down long before you decided to inform them after four people before you on the thread already had done, and several days after it initially went down. Having to reply to this thread would only distract them from actually fixing it.

It's not like you even posted any more relevant information, such as what browser you're using, what version of the browser you're using, whether your browser allows pop-ups, or what system your computer runs on.

For the matter, 0/10 fail post would surely be a 10/10 success post. I thank you for your compliment (re: double negatives).
There is a reason why reviews, feedback, surveys, responses are valued by organizations, companies, businesses, etc. It doesn't even have to be totally specific. General responses are valued as well.

And how would replying to this thread distract them?...

The terms fail post and success post aren't even proper english. Don't try to make a grammatical argument here.

You're really starting to sound silly.

Steel_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
There is a reason why reviews, feedback, surveys, responses are valued by organizations, companies, businesses, etc. It doesn't even have to be totally specific. General responses are valued as well.

And how would replying to this thread distract them?...

The terms fail post and success post aren't even proper english. Don't try to make a grammatical argument here.

You're really starting to sound silly.
you sir are amazing EPIC WIN on topic: well if we never said that ff was sorta auto banning our ip addresses then would it have gotten fixed mr ginger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom