• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swapnote's a big hit, Nikki for SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
Challenger Approaching! A new foe has appeared!

Nikki is from the Nintendo 3DS Swapnote. She's basically the tutorial, and deserves to be in smash!

Your question: What would her moveset be??

My answer: She could play a bit like Mega Man. Using swapnote's ability to draw stuff, she could draw things in a not, and use them in battle! Such as drawing a boxing glove, and throwing it. Or drawing a jack, and driving around in I similar to Wario's bike. She could also have melee similar to Peach, but her notes would be her strong point.

Your next question: Would she be 3DS Exclusive?

My answer: No. Mashiro Sakurai said the games would have the same characters. This leaves no reason for Nikki, nor any character, to be exclusive.

So there you have it. Nikki for SSB4. Make it happen

grizby2

Smash Lord
welcome to the forums!

if you can put a link or something with examples of what she could possibly do, that'd be great. I searched youtube, and from what I see, shes VERY reminiscent of Mii's.
I don't like the idea of mii's in smash, but if there had to be, I think out own custom mii's would probably out-prioritize her in terms of getting in the roster.

but I could see her as being an assist trophy that somehow links with the miiverse or whatever swapnote uses as its central hub. she's be an assist trophy that could be different with each time you us her, adding to the game experience.

TheCreator

Smash Lord
Did you.....make an account to post this? Ah oh well. Welcome to the boards friend.
Can't say I like the idea though.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Huh. Interesting, had to look her/her game up.

... So, she's literally a Mii?

I think it's very, very likely that this character will get in, then.

Groose

Smash Champion
Personally, if Miis do get in, I'd rather have customizable ones, not specific, pre-made Miis.

El Fonz0

Smash Apprentice
Knowing nothing about Swapnote, I came into this thread thinking you were talking about Nikki Minaj
i was mistaken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom