• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Supernova 2024 Brawl Results and Shoutouts Thread

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Supernova 2024 Brawl Events
Chantilly VA
August 8-10
Head TO: Cagt

On behalf of the Brawl community, thank you to everyone that participated. We had anoter strong showing from Brawl, so everyone from PichuIsMyFavorite to the people that DQed going 0-2 and boosting our numbers, we appreciate having you. If you are interested in continuing to play Brawl, feel free to add me on discord, username: chasethelux, or join the Brawl Central community directly: https://discord.gg/brawlcentral. We all share a love for this game and would love having you as part of the journey. But without further ado, here are the results:

Brawl Singles Results (187 entrants): Full results: https://www.start.gg/tournament/supernova-2024/event/brawl-1v1-singles/standings

Place​
Name​
Character(s)​
1stPichuIsMyFavorite aka 686MIceClimbersHeadSSBB.pngMetaKnightHeadSSBB.png
2ndCodyMetaKnightHeadSSBB.pngToonLinkHeadSSBB.png
LucarioHeadSSBB.png
MarioHeadSSBB.pngIkeHeadSSBB.png
3rdPlayer-1DiddyKongHeadSSBB.png
4thLuxMetaKnightHeadSSBB.pngIceClimbersHeadSSBB.png
MarioHeadSSBB.png
5thMikeray4SnakeHeadSSBB.png
5thFinoOlimarHeadSSBB.png
7thIotaWarioHeadSSBB.png
7thMax PowerSheikHeadSSBB.png
9thToriMarthHeadSSBB.png
9thChiaROBHeadSSBB.png
9thGunnermaniacPikachuHeadSSBB.png
9thKyozZeroSuitSamusHeadSSBB.png
13thHinkageMetaKnightHeadSSBB.png SnakeHeadSSBB.png KingDededeHeadSSBB.png
13th*KiwiKirbyHeadSSBB.png
13thPelcaSnakeHeadSSBB.png
13thZenanFalcoHeadSSBB.pngROBHeadSSBB.png
17thFEARZeroSuitSamusHeadSSBB.png
17thWefflezSnakeHeadSSBB.png
17thBluePeachy100MetaKnightHeadSSBB.png
17thKyloMetaKnightHeadSSBB.png
17thAmidaSnakeHeadSSBB.png
17thAzazelOlimarHeadSSBB.png
17thSuperGirlKelsSonicHeadSSBB.png
17thGrunyanMetaKnightHeadSSBB.png
25thMrRyanNessKirbyHeadSSBB.png
25thRaptorMetaKnightHeadSSBB.png
25thWalbyZeroSuitSamusHeadSSBB.png
25thA.M.MetaKnightHeadSSBB.png
25thBobakanooshFalcoHeadSSBB.png
25thJusticeROBHeadSSBB.png
25thchooryu :)MetaKnightHeadSSBB.png
25thWinterShortsMrGame&WatchHeadSSBB.png
*DQed from losers bracket after Day 1, player illness

Brawl Doubles Results (29 teams): Full Results: https://www.start.gg/tournament/supernova-2024/event/brawl-2v2-doubles/standings

Place​
Name​
Character(s)​
Name​
Character(s)​
1stCodyMetaKnightHeadSSBB.pngMikeray4SnakeHeadSSBB.png
2ndGunnermaniacPikachuHeadSSBB.pngFinoOlimarHeadSSBB.png
3rdChiaROBHeadSSBB.pngLuxMetaKnightHeadSSBB.png
4th686MMetaKnightHeadSSBB.pngBluePeachy100WarioHeadSSBB.png
5thGrunyanMarthHeadSSBB.pngKyloMetaKnightHeadSSBB.png
5thHinkageMetaKnightHeadSSBB.pngZenanFalcoHeadSSBB.png
7thPelcaMetaKnightHeadSSBB.pngJoeSTSnakeHeadSSBB.png
7thMrRyanNessKirbyHeadSSBB.pngTelrainFoxHeadSSBB.png

Post Event Ranking Battles Tournament: RANBAT LEGENDS (20 Entrants): Full Results: https://www.start.gg/tournament/cla...the-cure/event/brawl-singles-ranbat/standings

Place​
Name​
1stCody
2ndPlayer-1
3rdKyoz
3rdHinkage
5thMikeray4
5thAzazel
5thKylo
5thZenan
9thChia
9thFEAR
9thMrRyanNess
9thAshley

Last edited:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Salty Salutes to Extended Stay America and Hotels.com/Expedia, whose collective efforts tanked our trip. If you need the saltiest twitter thread of all time, here it is: https://x.com/ChaseTheLux/status/1821575138640642282

Salty Salutes to Springhill Suites by Marriott not having working keys the whole time we stayed there. Caused me to miss a Lyft because we had to wait for the front desk to let us into our room each time. ****tiest hotel look all time.

Salty Salutes to Punjabi by Nature - the food was good, but we are starting to think the Grunyan and my Indian food good luck tradition is actually an Indian Food curse lmao

Salty Salutes to Gabapentin - you destroyed me on top 16 day. accidentally took double my dose of you for a nice clean 1200 mgs, and my body was not a fan during bracket. Sweaty vibes were not immaculate lmao. I guess in your defense, my back finally felt amazing walking into the venue, so things were great for an hour lol

Salty Salutes to not being able to compete in RANBAT LEGENDS because of the Gaba Gaba. Everyone had so much fun without me ;( 1000x thank you to everyone that entered. We went from 10 entrants in 2023 to 20 entrants in 2024. I'll need to think of how to tweek the format such that we get more good results, but it was very moving to see people having a good time and getting a little weird with each other in game

Salty Salutes to cognitive decline making me htink I lost my wallet no less than 4 times this trip

Salty Salues to the Supernova stagelist. We had to take matters into our own hands late bracket. Between late bracket and Ranbats, I hope people understand there is a lot of game we are leaving on the table and the game is beautiful if you let it be.

Salty Salutes to the commenators seemingly having the history of every player dialed in except for me :(

686M - My mans, some might say that you're the GOAT. I am still dying to your reaction to Grunyan's secret operation after Dinner. Thanks for hanging out and breaking bread with us at the Punjabi. Always awesome to pick your brain and understand how you view the game. I am still dying ot your reaction to my coaching before Grand Finals 2 LOL Glad you took my second piece of advice to "well then just **** him up", truly godlike stuff. I respect you so much as our champion and we will get to work on how you're feeling about the game. I'll see you in grand finals next year.

Cody - Congrats on second and for time warping me back to Kansas grand finals. I am glad we had our talk and could clean slate with each other. You still have a lot of work left to do in the community to make things right with everyone else, but I'm hopeful that you got the goods to make it happen. Keep on growing, you got this. I'll see you in grand finals next year.

Player-1 - I am going to get the runback on Delfino and Rainbow Cruise! Pretty much echo everything I said with you last year. That last minute cram session we had probably put me into top 8 singlehandedly. I am still in awe of your skill and what you are able to accomplish every time you pick up the controller. We're getting so close to getting you over the hump. One more push and I think we'll be there. It's back to the lab whenever you need a Player 2, I'm all yours. I'll see you in grand finals next year.

Lux - Keep Chasing It

MikeRay4 - Man what a set. 2-1 life time by the narrowest of margins. Some wild **** happened technically that I have never seen before a couple of times. Still laughing at the idea of you and me leading the charge of just diapering up in the old mens home in about 10 years from now on this game. Welcome to the Big Blue Pilled Club, glad you can see the game is more fun over here. Most importantly, thank you thank you thank you for hte offering to solve our housing situations for us if we couldn't find anything. That was extremely generous and speak a lot to your character. I'll see you in grand finals next year.

Fino - holy smokes you put on so much damage on us in doubles. Still salty about my bad shuttle loop that lost it for us. Good job clutching that out. I am glad that our LQF set happened offstream because I pulled some nasty ones and ICs would not have been beating the allegations there. I appreciate you finding me and shaking my hand and telling me you were rooting for me to take it later in the day. I feel like maybe it's a turning point in our relationship, or I hope it is. I'll see you in grand finals next year.

Iota - Congrats on top 8. We didn't really talk or play, but I'll see you in grand finals next year.

Max Power - Some might say that you're the GOAT of Sheik. Seems like everyone is saying that. It is such a tragedy we didn't get that on stream. Like I said, the keys to the "winners" lab is all yours if you ever want to move out of the "losers" lab if you ever want it. You are like the heir to the top player/labber hybrid and such a bright spot for the future of the game. I'll see you in grand finals next years.

Chia - I was a little worried about the doubles team going into the event but turns out the worry should have been about me doing a bad shuttle loop beduase you're nasty! Being on your team and seeing us grow has been an immense honor and privilege. Hanging out for most of the weekend was also great. I might be as sad as you are that you didn't have the singles performance you wanted over the weekend. I think there is a lot we can work through to maybe redirect some of the effort you put into the game to translate it into the results you want. But I wouldn't read too hard into it; weekend was a crap shoot with the hotel really doing us dirty setting the tone for the weekend. We'll have to get to work on coming back stronger. I'll see you in grand finals next year.

Tori - man, I called it last year. Glad you were able to lock into that top 12 this year! I was worried what would have happened ot your mental game if you didn't get the results you wanted, since it has always seemed like your battle has been more mental rather than skill. Hopefully this is the start of great things for you. I'll see you in grand finals next year.

Gunner - congrats on that 2nd place finish in single, our two teams had some really great sets! You'll bounce back from your singles rough patch, you got this. Always glad to see you and game with one of hte legend. I'll see you in grand finals next year.

Kyoz - it's a shame we didn't get to see your zss in double or and only one set on stream against the 686M MK juggernaut. your ZSS is about the most exciting combo of player and character in the game today. Let's get ZSS nation back in the lab and come back stronger. I'll see you in grand finals next year.

Kiwi - fun doubles set! I've been a fan for a long time and it was awesome to finally get to play in a set. Sorry had to channel m2k that last game and steal that 2v1 win. We thought you were wilding when you were telling us to go easy on you pre-game; I knew we were in for a tough fight no matter what. Shame you got sick for day 2, I could see you breaking into top 8! let's connect over the year and hit the lab and get you there. I'll see you in grand finals next year.

Pelca - I'm glad your retirement announcement to me last year was short lived. The game is better for you in it. I am dead serious about running out Falco in more serious sets, so I'm going to hit you up for some questions and ideas on how to push forward. Hopefully you keep playing! I'll see you in grand finals next year.

Zenan - Zenan! you're crazy. In the double blind it was obvious I was going to go MK. Mk has a winning MU against both Rob and Falco. ICs has a winning MU vs. Falco and a losing MU vs. Rob. Should have played the odds and then counterpicked a jankier stage to try to bait off ICs if that was the goal! I am in awe of your falco and am serious about joining the flock. Let's stay connected and make it happen. Glad you pulled through to top 16 and picked up some wins this weekend. Pleasure meeting IRL for hte first time. I'll see you in grand finals next year.

Hinkage - thanks for playing in the ranbats! Good stuff with the DDD and Snake, definitely inspiring for me to also play a non Mk/IC character. I'll see you in grand finals next year.

Fear - Yo let's get ZSS nation into top 16 next year! you are such a solid player so I definitely want to make it happen. Thanks for doing RANBATS and putting in some extra wins. I'll see you in grand finals next year.

Kylo - We talked a lot about this but like I said, don't worry about today only and look at it in the context of just one chapter in the story that defines who you are. You have improved the most by far this year of any player, and you'll have your breakout proving your talent soon. it has been an honor to coach you the last year, if anything I have learned more from you than you have learned from me. I'll see you in grand finals next year.

SuperGirlKels - It was great seeing you, even briefly! Let's get in the lab between now and the next brawl tourney and get you locked into top placing. I appreciate your support of the game and your talent both in and outside the games we play. I'll see you in grand finals next year.

Grunyan - man Grunyan it has been a trip. I think we can get you top 16 on lock next year if we get you off that tap jump. But really I am astounded by your dedicatoin to the game our friendship. I am immensely proud of both the player you are and the man you've become. There's nobody else in the scene that I'd rather inspect ****ty hotel rooms with than you haha. We're going to figure out a way to overcome the Indian Food Curse, no problem. As far as quality people in the community go, some might say that you're the goat. I'll see you in grand finals next year.

MrRyanNess - Your kirby is nasty. Thanks for doing Ranbats, you have definitely really turned some heads with your skill in hte game. can't wait to see what you develop by next year's tourney, keep it up! I'll see you in grand fianls next year.

Ashley - the Big Blue coalition is strong, thank you so much for your support as a fellow TO and friend. You've definitely been improving at the game as well, let's get into the lab and push you to that next level. I'll make it out to one of the Ohio events at some point soon, Big Blue Pilleds gotta stick together! I'll see you in grand finals on Big Blue.

Esam - You have no idea how gratifying it was that you remembered our last hit last stock IC ditto back in the day after I reminded you. I have thought about that set for a decade and how I missed that FF. Glad we got those games in and to catch up briefly. Sorry about you getting sick for the event, but I'm glad you are thriving in all things in life. I definitely root for you as a friend first, but also a fan now as well. Stick to Brawl for next year, we love having you! I'll see you in grand finals next year.

Cagt - Some might say that you're the GOAT. Thanks for putting on a great show and doing the thankless TO work. I think by my ledger I owe you two beers now. Let's start talking about plans to make next year better!

Ninja - Thank you for that remote TO work. Some might say that you're the goat as well. And thanks for taking feedback in seeding. I guess you were right and I was wrong lol. I had me down as should have been 7 seed, but I proved you right by pulling out #4. Let's get you into the lab and also to the next ssc! I'll see you in grand finals next year.

If I forgot anyone, let me know!

Last edited:

TheGrunyan

Smash Cadet
Saltiest of salutes to Extended Stay America Suites for the worst hotel experience of my life. How you gonna go 0 for 5 on passable rooms?

Salty salutes to 686M for giving us a ride from the airport and then declining gas money, and for beating my team in doubles. Congrats on yet another first place finish

Salty salutes to Cody for a riveting hour long grand finals, it was awesome seeing the Toon Link come out at the end of the biggest tournament of the year

Salty salutes to Player-1 for being the GOAT on Delfino, and for farming me in friendlies for hours on Sunday. It's amazing seeing you continue to optimize Diddy. Always a blast to see you

Extra salty salutes to Lux for spending 8 hours shaking down hotels.com for our money back, some might say you're the goat. I am in awe of the level of play you displayed despite accidentally taking a double dose of meds. Way to buckle down and get it done despite the circumstances. I'm sorry we didn't get to hang out more this trip, and that the most quality time we got together was doing room inspections for free in the middle of the night. You're one of my best friends in and outside of the scene, and I wouldn't be half the player I am without your help, let alone even be playing Brawl if it wasn't for you. Thanks for everything

Salty salutes to Fino for the beatdown in doubles, and for mashing until your fingers bled. You had a hell of a run at this tournament

Salty salutes to Max Power for getting top 8 with Sheik. Holy **** dude, I am so inspired by your dedication to labbing, and how far you have pushed your character. You should be really proud. Double salty salutes to the tournament for taking your streamtime away from you last minute; the world needs to see the insane things you can do

Salty salutes to Tori for saying they are bad all year, and then getting 9th. You're a strong player, and I hope this result helped you see that. You can go even further if you put some more confidence in yourself. Congrats on the run

Salty salutes to Chia for all the work she does both as a player and for the scene. I'm sorry we didn't see you in doubles grand finals; we're gonna have to wait for next year on that one. I know you were disappointed to not make top 8, but your consistently good play with mid tiers is truly admirable. I'm sure you'll be making top 8 and beyond next time

Salty salutes to Gunnermaniac for the saddest game of doubles I've ever played. Your Pikachu is nuts. Congrats on making it to grands in doubles

Salty salutes to Kyoz for putting me in losers the first time we got to meet in person. I've really enjoyed and benefited from all our netplay sessions over the last year. Your ZSS is maybe the coolest thing someone could watch in Brawl. No one moves like you

Salty salutes to Zenan for making me look totally free on the recording setup, and for denying me entry to top 16. Very impressive how much you unrusted before this tournament, I hope you keep entering more events

Salty salutes to BluePeachy100 for knocking us into losers in doubles. Your Wario was too good

Salty salutes to kylo for improving more in 1 year than I have in 11. I know we both expected you to go further than you did, but you should be extremely proud of how far you've come as a player, I know I am. I really do believe you'll be winning these tournaments in another year or two if you keep at it. It was really fun getting to hangout this weekend, and thank you for carrying my ass in doubles

Salty salutes to Azazel for a very fun warmup session before top 32. You're a very strong player, and I hope to see you at more tournaments in the future

Salty salutes to MrRyanNess for being a hell of a sm4sh teammate. It was really fun getting to meet you. You're insanely good for how little Brawl you've played, I think you could be really great if you keep playing. I was bummed we had to play against each other in Brawl doubles after fighting through sm4sh doubles together. Thanks for the carry, hope to see you again

Salty salutes to Ashley for being one of the realest people in the scene. Always fun to see you. You're getting scary good on box; I think next year you're gonna prove how broken it really is. I'll see you on Big Blue

Salty salutes to Telrain for almost knocking me and kylo out of dubs. Was really cool meeting you in person after practicing together on netplay leading up to the tournament. I'm glad we have you back in the scene. Your Fox is gonna be scary after you've fully unrusted

Salty salutes to Cabbage72 for dropping Sheik for Lucario because Sheik isn't good enough. Your Lucario is really coming along, and I look forward to seeing what you can do with the character going forward

Salty salutes to Hoagieland for holding it down with Luigi and a nunchuck. Really nice getting to talk with you on Sunday, I hope to see you on netplay again soon

Salty salutes to M1sf1re for beating Naitosharp in pools. You're very fun to talk to, looking forward to the next tournament we're both at

Salty salutes to cagt for putting up with our **** all weekend and giving us the best event he could. We all really appreciate you listening to our concerns and immediately bringing them up with the SuperNova team, we're lucky to have you

See you all in grand finals

Last edited:

ninja1167

Smash Rookie
I didn't even go to the tournament but I'll continue my tradition of doing it anyways! lol

Despite getting kind of shafted on stream, this tournament was still fun to watch, shoutouts to everyone who helped put it together, especially Cagt.
Shoutout to Lux and Cagt for helping with the seeding, I think we did a much better job this time than the seeding from last year ☠

Some other shoutouts:

686M - You're too good, it was cool to see the return of the Meta Knight

Cody - The Toon Link play was so impressive, the fact that you got a game from 686's mk with it is insane. And the FOOTSTOOL GAME 5 was the most clutch thing I've seen in brawl in a long time, it was awesome. Great play, you'll get your smash con win just keep going

Player-1 - When you hit the infinite on Cody that was hype, your diddy is really good

Lux - LMAO the rainbow cruise pick, as much as I may deride the stage that was cool to see. Great job getting 4th despite the meds, and that set vs P1 was so winnable. glad you put together Ranbats as well

Mikeray - Nice job getting 5th two years in a row, I'll admit I had my doubts against kylo but you proved me wrong. I can only imagine if you had beat P1 in that game 5, it would have been so hype.

Fino - Nice job with the run and getting the runback on Iota from last year

Max Power - wow. just wow. You got top 8 with Sheik!! Crazy accomplishment, and the fact that you beat fear, hinkage, and kyoz is so impressive. Can't wait to see what you do next, you keep leveling up

Tori - Top 12! Let's go! And I know you can bring it even higher than that. Beating Azazel is great, and nice job getting the game from Pelca's falco (that practice with me is paying off lol)

Kyoz - nice job beating fino, I know missing top 8 is not what you wanted but I know you'll bounce back, the comeback is greater than the setback

Gunner - same sentiment to you, you'll bounce back from this, the skill is there. Pikachu will win a major someday (hopefully), and if anyone can do it now, you can

Chia - thanks for coming out to HFIL the week before. Your set with P1 was great to watch, you were so close to pulling it off. Get him next time

Zenan - Nice to see you back in action, falco will make the comeback

Grunyan - Good work getting 17th, a definite improvement from last year's 33rd. Keep improving

Kylo - 17th at your first major is impressive. You're really talented, I hope you keep playing

Ashley - Only getting 33rd after beating me, smh. JK, nice job out there, a definite improvement from last year

Ironwolf - Good stuff beating hoagieland and amida, fox has such high potential in most matchups and you can definitely take him super far

Hoagieland - I know this result isn't what you wanted, but you're better than this result shows. Looking forward to seeing what you can do next time

One more shoutout to Cagt for running Brawl, thanks for all your help with our biggest tournament of the year.

Looking forward to next year's supernova, I'll try my best to be there

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
I also used Snake and DDD.
This is my first post on here in about a decade and a half.

Shoutouts:
Figy--fastest driver I know. Made it from NC to VA in an hour, then from VA to Utica and back in 5 hours.
Zenan--nice job in doubles 4th is not bad for such little experience. You blew it vs I forget who but that footstool saved your ass
Ironwolf--made me feel like a ROB pro. Nice job beating Pelca and JoeSD in doubles
Kyoz--losing to Sheik type ****
Mikeray4--best long distance driver over 11 years strong. It doesn't matter what disgusting PUME, what vomitous MASS they put behind the Resolute Desk after the national SELECTION. This FrEaKsHoW will continue to INFLATE, BY DESIGN. GIMR's goal is to become the BUYER AND LENDER OF LAST RESORT
Quest--best Brawl player currently. We must ban ICs and MK, and your voice matters. I hope you enjoyed being the underdog and getting the crowd's support this year. Also thanks for selling me those puts. Cody's a phony, Quest is the best. You are still banned from other characters' channels
Lux--thanks for running the randbats bracket. **** ICs though, ban that broken ****
Amiga--if you see this, ggs and definitely try playing netplay more
Walby--same as above^. I apologize on 686m's and Tori's behalves that they were your first experience with Brawl players. Sad!
Max Power--ggs, very nice Sheik. As I said, you deserved to make it on stream.
Iota--DDD carried me but we take those
Fino--me: "hey want some ICs practice?" you: "I feel comfortable with the matchup." gets grabbed 3 times in 2 minutes on Lylat. well ICs will be banned anyway so ggs not a real loss imo
ESAM--you did worse in Ultimate than in Brawl
Hoagieland--in time you will surpass Luigisama
MrRyanNess--play more, you clearly know what you're doing
Kylo--I outplaced you.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Great tournament, great turnout, great time. (VGBC shafted us on the top 16 stream per usual. As a paying customer, I don't believe VGBC did right by us and we either get big stream time next year or gimr better start issuing credits back).

Tournament shouts:

686M - Congrats on winning 3? 4? times now?
Cody - Great job per usual. Glad to be the 2v2 champ with you bud. Now we need to focus on the more important game.
Player 1 - Had a great set with you and congrats on the placement! 2v2 was fun this year, but it didn't have that same type of feel to it when we did it without an MK. Can't wait to see you again at the next tournament!
Mikeray4 - We need to talk about your ratings.
Lux - Nightmare hotel scenario aside, it was a good time. Great sets in singles and doubles. I will get my revenege next year. Ranbats was extremely fun and I loved the lax rules to it. We also need to figure out the Norway trip for the brawl bois.
Fino - Good seeing you man. Doubles Grand Finals set with you and Gunner was fun, and you guys were a great team. Obviously the 5th place singles placing was expected
Max Power - Holy ****ing ****, so much talent here - your hard work has paid off and if you keep it up I'll see you in top 8 a lot more. (Don't let it go to your head)
Gunner - Just like FIno, it is a blast seeing you and playing against you. To bad you couldnt stay with us, it was a good party.
Kyoz - You know what you did.......Next year I expect to see you in top 8. I'm excited to team in the future too, we will make waves.
Zenan - You know what you did.....Good win vs. FEAR. Bad loss vs. Iota. I demand you put more time into the game so you stop being so ppg.
Figy - fuggggggg xddddddddd. She loves the dark chocolate now (and so do I).
Hinkage - Normally the navigation specialist has now become the back seat entertainment. As a jack of all trades you are showing your stregnths in all areas of car travel.
Ironwolf - It was amazing to hang out with you and see you man, its been way too long. I expect the Fox to be scarier next time I play it.
Chia - Great ranbats sets, thanks for all the work you put in recording the matches, it means alot to the brawl bois.
Hoagieland - I am glad to see you on the grind, I can't wait to see the names you start taking
Mr. Ryanness - Like hinkage said, you got some skill. I hope you start playing more, need more New England representation.

To the old heads coming back to play that think they can still rock the game - It's a different game and your skill from the past will not keep up with the new kids. I know you all think "it's easier now" or "it was so much better back then", that is simply not true and you all need to take off the rose color glasses. (I know the truth hurts that you might be booty now).

(if I forgot you I am so sorry, I am typing this on my way to Canada today lol)

Discord Shouts:

Ninja- Thanks for all the work you put in, as I know its difficult since we are a competitive bunch that never agrees. I loved how you made a fantasy league for this tournament, it was a neat idea for the people not able to go.
Eagle - I know you always got my back. I shall always try to pull through for your team.

Top Bottom