• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Stabby Deathmatch II Results - Memphis, TN, 11/19/2011

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
Alright guys, the results are here!

Brawl Singles (Top 16 Bracket) - 33 Entrants Total

1. Thrillerman :dedede:
2. Jester Kirby :marth:
3. Talon :fox:
4. Tatsumaki :peach:
5. B :metaknight:
5. Iori :samus2: :zerosuitsamus::ganondorf::dedede:
7. Storm :snake:
7. The Trombone King :wario:
9. AC130 :lucas: :pit:
9. Beat11 :link2:
9. Stultus Asinus :rob:
9. Nova 9 :marth:
13. Fl4me :lucario:
13. Ghost of Link :falco: :toonlink:
13. Jet3000 :fox: :metaknight:
13. Turtle :marth:

Honorable Mention
Born :kirby2:
VTS :rob: :gw:
YQQYXWV :falcon:
Bai Rui Long :gw:
Free Wii21 :kirby2: :lucas:
Jet A :yoshi2:
Aero
Spaz :wolf:
The Joker :link2:
Cat :metaknight:
Martin :toonlink:
G-Money :wolf:
Sora :metaknight:
Batmanpuff :jigglypuff:
Cloud :kirby2:
Snufflupicus
Dragon :marth:

Melee Singles (Top 8 Bracket) - 14 Entrants
1.VTS :falco:
2.ihavespaceballs :samus2:
3.Nite :popo:
4.Jartravious :falco:
5. Jester Kirby :jigglypuff:
5. The Last Centurion :falco:
7. Hayden :fox:
7. Rarwrby :falcon:

Honorable Mention
G-Money
Llama Sensai :popo:
Manbearpeach :peach:
Normey :fox: :marth:
Shane
B :jigglypuff:

Kudos to everyone who made this tournament possible! ;)

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12713 - Bracket Info

-Storm-

Smash Cadet
Thanks for posting! I should've stuck with MK against Peach and DDD. I think I depended too much on my Snake. That's ok though, there is always next time :)

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
The tournament details page doesn't seem to indicate that there was any entry fee nor payout for this one...

Is that true?

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
Lets do some shoutouts,

Thrillerman, you finally beat me in a tournament man, I hope it feels good! Congradulations, but I'll be stealing that top spot back soon ;)

B you keep getting better and better man, I really had to fight to beat you this tournament, one of my best bracket matches for sure!

Talon, you're too much fun to fight as always, I'm pretty sure that's the first time we've actually played in bracket, about time. :p

Tatsu, it was good seeing you again. Glad to see you finally knocked all of that rust from your peach, now I remember why you beat me that very first tournament. I'll be sure to get Talon to smack talk you down here again for the next one :bee: lol hey it worked...

Storm, wow man, I'm not going to lie, getting 2nd in my pool was a shocker. You're snake has gotten crazy good. I didn't see your MK this time but I'm pretty sure you've surpassed him with your Snake. Fl4me it was good seeing you again too man, I hope y'all can keep coming out to compete!

Beat11, stop placing well with Link, you're disrupting the natural order of the tier list. :link: lol ggs man

Nova 9, was cool meeting a good Marth player from across the state. I hope it was worth the trip and that you had fun.

Born, we're doing those kirby 2v2s,I'm telling you! :kirby:

Everyone else GGs, it's thanks to you all that we have such amazing tournaments! Lets help bring the TN scene back to life!

The tournament details page doesn't seem to indicate that there was any entry fee nor payout for this one...

Is that true?
Yes, it was a free tournament. Our community consists of allot of really good players who are all cheapskates. :awesome: It works though since our venue (my college) lets us use nice rooms for the tournament if they are free and open to anyone. I'll be sticking with the free tournaments for a while. Our scene is relatively new so it brings both the good and new players in. Our biggest goal right now is simply to stir up more interest.

Don't look down on the competition b/c of that though, it's still pretty fierce. :cool:

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Grr, I didn't work that day and was looking for a tourney. I'll have to start looking at ATL South again.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Had too much fun. My most exciting match had to be against my rival Tatsu. The Fox vs. Peach matchups are always so much fun. Jester, You're Marth is literally the only swordsman who gives me trouble. I find it funny no other Marth gives me trouble, but then again your playstyle is so unique.lol.
Thrillerman...dude you're just insane with a sick and dirty playstyle with DDD. You literally give me goosebumps when we play,but man we be having some hardcore matches. Keep playing Dirty D. :D

Iori I can finally say I've 2-0'd you in a tournament. I owed you from last time. You made me giggle when you chose DDD. I know the match-up too well no thanks to Thrillerman. lol. GGs, we both debated unecessary subjects while fighting lol. I can never play you seriously without laughing.

I enjoyed seeing old faces and new ones. Nova man we never got to play dude. :( We gotta get to that point sometime.

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
Yoshiman?

Jigglypuff is overcentralizing we should ban her
No, different player.

Grr, I didn't work that day and was looking for a tourney. I'll have to start looking at ATL South again.
Yea man, I sent you the link to our facebook group. Tournaments are talked about a little bit more actively there, but I'll always post on smashboards and AIB.

Top Bottom