• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash for Peach

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
SUPER SMASH: COBALT STAR- If you played Mario and Luigi partners in time you know what I'm talking about. Peach would hold it in front of her and the star will start to spin. Then an magical blast would come out of it at about medium weigh. I think this would be better then useing toad. If you think it should be somthing different or change what the cobalt star does please say so.

SUPER SMASH: COBALT STAR- If you played Mario and Luigi partners in time you know what I'm talking. Peach would hold it in front of her and the star will start to spin. Then an magical blast would come out of it at about medium weigh. I think this would be better then useing toad. If you think it should be somthing different or change what the cobalt star does please say so.
I have an idea for a Super:

Super Smash:****-Peach does 10 D-smash attacks consecutivly.the attack is like a tornado so it sucks you in(the tornado cancels DI and knock back,but no phantoms),all attacks on your opponent makes them automatically CC,and they gain fast faller weight.Lol j/k

Your idea sounds awsome,now only if Luigi would get his lightning attacks....

Own3dGuerO

Smash Apprentice
SUPER SMASH: COBALT STAR- If you played Mario and Luigi partners in time you know what I'm talking. Peach would hold it in front of her and the star will start to spin. Then an magical blast would come out of it at about medium weigh. I think this would be better then useing toad. If you think it should be somthing different or change what the cobalt star does please say so.
I think with Brawl that attack would fit in.
Especially knowing the trailer and the new Specials.
Nice idea =]

Jacker128

Smash Cadet
Nice idea, but Toad has to play another part in the game. Otherwise, you'd be depriving him of his self:ohwell:.

I have an idea for a Super:

Super Smash:****-Peach does 10 D-smash attacks consecutivly.the attack is like a tornado so it sucks you in(the tornado cancels DI and knock back,but no phantoms),all attacks on your opponent makes them automatically CC,and they gain fast faller weight.Lol j/k
Meh, McDonalds works just as well:p.

icymatt

Smash Lord
I would actually like to see Psych Bomb from Super Mario RPG be her Super. Or even Peach Power Blast from the final battle in Paper Mario.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
I would actually like to see Psych Bomb from Super Mario RPG be her Super. Or even Peach Power Blast from the final battle in Paper Mario.
If you're talking about the first Paper Mario, then you mean the Peach Beam. That would actually be a pretty good Super as well. Peach would look to the sky and pray, and the Seven Star Spirits and Twink would come down, spin in a circle, and shine a pink pillar of light on everyone in it's path. I believe that Paper Mario was a more enjoyable game than Partners in Time, but that's just my opinion.

Tanea

Smash Ace
those are cool what about if sends out a chomp a dit bites the crap out of everyone yer no sucky idea or what

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
I'd prefer something from the older games, but wouldn't be surprised if they whipped up something from Super Princess Peach, like Rage (where Peach sets on fire and does double damage) or Calm (where she slowly restores health). Those are both cheap, but I never actually PLAYED SPP (I really want to get it, tho), so what do I know :laugh:

But some ideas I like are the Psycho Bomb idea and the Peach Bomb idea. They match her personality pretty well, and they'd both look really cool in-game.

I could see her doing a few others, tho, like a Toxic Kiss of some sort that dazes the nearest opponent, a Heart Shield that protects her from attacks for a while, and some stuff from MUGEN like the Warp Whistle (giant tornado that sweeps the screen) or the Orgel (puts everyone to sleep, a la Mario 3)

...this has inspired me to post more Super Smashes. Be back later ;)

ynnek123

Smash Ace
she can jump then fly up with her umbrella then a couple of seconds she stays up and a giand thingy like her down b wwille fall down making much damage.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I bet Peach's Super Smash is based off of one of her abilities in Super Princess Peach. Probably either her fire attack or her crying.

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
If there isn't someone else using it, I wouldn't be surprised to see her pull out a POW block.

Though I think something from Super Princess Peach is much more likely. Her whole move list might even be altered to match that game.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I bet she has the parasol with the smiley face from Super Princess Peach instead of the parasol she uses in Melee.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
how about Psyche Bomb from Super Mario RPG?
Ohhh, where's Kero? I think he suggested something like that way back when.

I like the SPP Rage idea, though. Hahaha, I'd love it if the got all angry and just started launching Toadsworth at people. :laugh:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Or how about giving Peach a new D-Smash and make her current one the Super Smash?

Anyways, nice idea! But I think they'd rather go with something from Super Princess Peach. And I absolutely loved M&L: PiT! :D

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
Maybe she could use all four of her emotions in SPP as her super or one random one each time. (major PMS)

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Peach is out of control. For a character that was designed to be weak, many of her attacks pack quite a punch. And why does she have the most powerful forward throw in the game?

Peach’s moves seem stitched together. I would redesign the princess to match the vision Melee intended her to have. Weak and light, but with a variety of defensive and recovery based moves. Maybe use her heart barrier from Mario kart Double Dash as a special while incorporating some emotion based attacks from her DS game. But she should still maintain her turnips and ability to float after her second jump.

Top Bottom