• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Flash 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hxey

Smash Cadet
Hello, all.

I come to Smashboards with a request to any smasher who is willing to give a new smash game a chance. I ask that you try Super Smash Flash 2, which can be found here http://www.mcleodgaming.com/games.php

It's 100% free, has online support, and it's much faster pace than Smash 4. I won't say it's on speed with Melee, and there's no wavedashing, but it's a really fun game overall with a growing competitive scene. The game isn't currently finished so there are a few balancing issues but for the most part it's a well polished game that I feel can be admired by any Smash fan.

My hope from this post, is that some of the more hardcore guys can come into our community and help the meta grow. We have very little frame data for one thing, and the competitive scene, while it is growing, is still only at about 50 active players maximum. We have weekly and monthly tournament series' but it's usually the same faces and same reigning champs. I'd love to see new players from different Smash games with different strategies and mindsets come join the scene and mix things up. Hopefully you'll decide to try out this awesome game. Maybe you'll even take interest in it and we can get SSF2 the attention it deserves

Edit: The standard way of play is keyboard but controllers can be used through programs like AntiMicro,Xpadder,Joy2Key,etc. Personally I use an Xbox controller but many people use GC controllers or even others. I think the fact that you can have a choice in what you use to play makes this game that much better because I always loved Xbox controllers even though the GC controller is good too. Anyway, don't be discouraged by the keyboard thing because many players like myself have found ways around it. For the people who do use keyboard, many of them flourish just as much as a controller user, if not more. Our top players use keyboard

Last edited:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Please no advertising. Community games, sure there are some I'll let slide. But if I keep seeing posts from people where that's their only post history, that falls under just advertising to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom