• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

super smash brothers tourniment. chicopee ma

connister

Smash Rookie
When: Wednsday August 29

Time: 4:00

Place: Beyond Eternity (920 Meadow Street, Chicopee, MA 01013)

This is a 2 v 2 tournament. ( so bring a friend )

Entry fee: 6$ per team

(Other questions message me )

Other info. about the Tournament. Message me.

omG_A_coW

Smash Apprentice
Finally one in MA

what is beyond eternity? im trying to find the place on mapquest but i cant find any building name as that.

sounds like fun

Atrion

Smash Apprentice
There was one last weekend. Why cant you have this on a weekend so I can come and take everyones money.

This is the link to the real Mass tourney. Last time there was 80 people and there will actually be good players .

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=111255

relax man. He just joined and is just trying to host a tourny. But ye man weekday tournys are usually not a good idea because so few people can come. and u should also host a singles tourny as well. Most people practice for singles alot more than doubles.

th0rn

Smash Lord
Usually there is sideplay unless people are strict *****es. btw, use the edit button instead of double posting :p

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Suggestions

Have it on a weekend so people can actually go

Have a singles tourney too

Post rules and such.

Give more notice

Top Bottom